EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge - craft tree lot. Already have it but challenge not completing

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't know why we'd need to be "comped"... it's Day 1 of a 5-day challenge that we have a week to complete.
  • jensweezey269
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same problem i already crafted mine
  • cassingle
    15 posts
    edited December 2015
    Phew. Glad I'm not the only one affected by this!
  • cy909
    17 posts
    edited December 2015
    Me too, unable to complete the daily challenge :thumbdown:
    So tired of bugs, I have one big building from the last event missing while I was trying to move to a different location but I was so tired to call EA, I just let it go, now this....
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    pt_1174_2110_o.jpg?t=1333985912
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    cough cough
    okay, I stuck my hand in your groin and checked - you dont have a hernia.

Or were you supposed to do that for me?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    what building are you missing? did you check the whole inventory instead of sections?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • craighk01957
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same here.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    So disappointed! This has happened to me too. Plus, during the Halloween I completely one weekly challenge out of order and I didn't receive my allotted donuts. Eeeeeek! :oops:
  • PipebombHooligan
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    cy909 wrote:
    Me too, unable to complete the daily challenge :thumbdown:
    So tired of bugs, I have one big building from the last event missing while I was trying to move to a different location but I was so tired to call EA, I just let it go, now this....

It may be possible that you accidentally sold it ( did that once instead of storing )
  • adriarss165
    9 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same issue!
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This was the first thing I crafted in Act 2 and before I did, I briefly thought about a possible Daily Challenge connection. Guess I didn't think hard enough. D'oh! Hope EA fixes this.
  • philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    i hope we get extra time for this glitch :P
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same problem on my two towns.
    When asked to craft it sends me to the already tree irregular place, that is already crafted and nothing happens.

Are we supposed to craft/produce some Linus kind of Christmas Tree?
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • justabar69
    75 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's the DONUTS I care about, NOT THE STUPID BOWS. If we can't do the first challenge, then we don't get the donuts for the week. THAT'S why we're all upset!

Yeah, no kidding. Of course everyone wants the donuts. That's why I said I need the bows TOO. ALSO, IN ADDITION TO. free English lesson, enjoy! 8)
  • emftiger576
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same issue for my husband and I: emftiger and sussen48308. For daily challence + often kicked out again when visiting friends.
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    tommy1724 wrote:
    tdmdksk389 wrote:
    Went to the link and got this error message numerous times.
    THIS PAGE ISN'T VIEWABLE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T LOGGED IN OR DON'T HAVE PERMISSION. The header on the page says " An unexpected error has occurred"
    At the top of the page in the right hand corner it clearly states that I am logged in.

Add me to the list, bought it today, stored it and did a cold close and restart, nothing has worked.
    Edit to add: USA, eastern time zone.

So did you buy it after the challenge prompt? And it still didn't work for you?

Anyway, I'm also in the same boat as everyone who already got it... (And I hope this boat has lifeboats, cause I'm pretty sure it's gonna capsize from overcrowding...)

No, I bought it before the challenge. :(
  • Slinky42
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just in case I tried everything too. I've got the same issue as everyone else. If EA is going to change the rules for this event some warning would have been nice.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Did anyone wait to craft the tree lot till today? If so did it clear?
  • Aaron1215
    10 posts
    edited December 2015
    I thought the challenges reset it selves at 5am local time and it's already 5.36am down under and no signs of challenges resetting..... Is it because of the previous task or is it another bug/glitch by EA :?: :?: :?: :?:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!