EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge - craft tree lot. Already have it but challenge not completing

Replies

• TriplicateGirl
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:
    Did anyone wait to craft the tree lot till today? If so did it clear?
    I crafted it today, the challenge completed as expected.
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same problem, hope they fix the glitch soon!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:

I did, and yes, it worked... that's why I'm going to stick to crafting after the week's daily challenges are over, just in case it happens with other crafted items.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Aaron1215 wrote:
    I thought the challenges reset it selves at 5am local time and it's already 5.36am down under and no signs of challenges resetting..... Is it because of the previous task or is it another bug/glitch by EA :?: :?: :?: :?:

I'm in California. Mine have been resetting at 7AM local time. (I think. ) ... I'm pretty sure. :shock:
  • ingusbird
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    No good for me either! :cry:
  • vio-lumineux
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    Why would they even make that as a daily challenge? Just to screw people into buying donuts? Because most people would have the sense to craft the thing that makes event items first.
  • deirdre2361
    144 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Add my name to the list of folks who cannot continue until EA fixes this. Not sure what we will do if they DON'T fix it. I guess, we will just miss out on the rest of the stuff. I hope it doesn't keep us from getting Maggie at the end.
  • devilhunt1449
    3601 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    gozerfreak wrote:
    I did, and yes, it worked... that's why I'm going to stick to crafting after the week's daily challenges are over, just in case it happens with other crafted items.

Unfortunately I had already crafted it so I'm stuck like many other but as I try not to read the walk through unless I'm absolutely stuck then I have no idea what we need to craft this week, the fact that I have already crafted it should not have been a problem as it was available to do the problem is in the programming but so long as a fix is released before the end of the week I don't have a big issue with it.
  • jgsaxon
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Add me to the list too, I crafted it early too, and now it won't give me credit for it. Hope EA fixes this.
  • CBonez89
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I tried to get word out to EA, maybe open a case with them by going to
    https://help.ea.com/en/
    We need this fixed ASAP.

come on, if youre gonna post a link lets at least make sure its the proper one....

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:

I did in feeder town that I forgot about and it worked just fine.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2015
    CBonez89 wrote:
    I tried to get word out to EA, maybe open a case with them by going to
    https://help.ea.com/en/
    We need this fixed ASAP.

come on, if youre gonna post a link lets at least make sure its the proper one....

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

my link was proper, select games, then tapped out. As a moderator who has to point this out to lots of people on a regular basis, it's easier to remember what I posted.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LGarcia0814
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm having this same issue and contacted the support team. They basically told me to post on here and that they are working on it.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm having this same issue and contacted the support team. They basically told me to post on here and that they are working on it.
    did they promise you that by posting on here you would get a priority response?

:D:lol: :roll:
  • hubbfamily
    20 posts
    edited December 2015
    Has anyone found out if there is a way to fix it? I'm on my phone and it doesn't have an option to email for support.
  • chris60119
    105 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm on the same boat. Crafted it right away cause it made event currency, now I'm screwed. I also crafted the igloo too encase thats going to be one too. #lame
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I want the 300 bows just as much as I want the donuts. It's hard enough getting bows with a 5 gift limit.
  • chrisjlee511
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Posted on the link, however, I think that if ea get this sorted by day 5 then everything should be fine.
    If I recall correctly from act 1, I completed challenges out of order anyway with no ill effect.
  • larmstr
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same problem here!
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    larmstr wrote:
    Same problem here!

Everyone has this problem.

This isn't a glitch that is only affecting some people.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!