EA Forums - Banner

Double, Triple, Quadruple Dare

2Next

Replies

• ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I appreciate the sleaze in this game. (Sleazak)

His animal smuggling job now makes more sense like how they improved Read from the Necronomicon.

Also i like crushing the merry carol singers and making them explode.

The nativity is expensive but that'S like how the 3 Kings payed expensive gifts like myrr and incense to the baby Jesus. Is there a way to lease the nativity scene or do a timeshare deal with my neighbors to split up the cost and then we all get joint custody?
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This thread is a failure. Everyone knows there is no such thing as a Quadruple Dare. Triple Dog Dare is the top level of dares.

There is to a quadruple dare, you grouch pot poo poo head :P :lol: (not good at insults)

The OP is right in this case. There is a quadruple dare. Theres also a variant called the quadruple-cat-dare.

A Quadruple-Cat-Dare is the equivalent to 4x the amount of pressure of a regular dare.

Look the first one up in wikipedia and the variant in urbandictionary. :D

• RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This thread is a failure. Everyone knows there is no such thing as a Quadruple Dare. Triple Dog Dare is the top level of dares.

There is to a quadruple dare, you grouch pot poo poo head :P :lol: (not good at insults)

The OP is right in this case. There is a quadruple dare. Theres also a variant called the quadruple-cat-dare.

A Quadruple-Cat-Dare is the equivalent to 4x the amount of pressure of a regular dare.

Look the first one up in wikipedia and the variant in urbandictionary. :D

:lol:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.