same issue here crafted ahead of time, no go on daily reward
  • linnichole
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Having the same issue as well
  • liannevdb
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    I have the same problem, please EA fix this. It is very annoying and I would hate to miss out on the reward.
  • LovelyKore
    85 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sironi27 wrote:
    I have logged in to find a new Weekly Challenges: Day 1 task. It says to "Craft and Place X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular".

I already have this in my town. I have tried to sell it, in order to re-craft it, but that is not possible. I have tried to store and re-place it, but that does nothing either.

Is there any way to claim the reward for this? It would suck to have to miss out on this reward due to a glitch in the program.

And for the record... I absolutely HATE this new quest design where you can only do one part of an upgrade at a time (snowman, petting zoo, etc).

Same here... so far this event is the glitchest ever.
  • MuddyGirl87
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    So glad I'm not the only one....I even clicked on it to collect my mistletoe hoping that would help. Even putting it in storage and replacing it in my town didn't help.....ugh :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    Muddygirl87
  • rsef83
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same problem for me
  • Felvis88
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same issue. Already crafted the 'X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular' before it asked me to. Not getting the prize for it or able to craft it again. Even tried putting it in my inventory and re-placing it. No good. Please fix!
  • patluk6
    4 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same problem here...
  • edited December 2015
    Same! Tried to sell, store and place, craft another. :(
  • Meardith
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm in the same boat, I need this reward! At least give us an option to build two so we can finish the reward! I also don't like the fact I cannot complete my gingerbread house. Why can't I finish upgrading it?!?! Not fair!! I cannot spend everyday, all day to complete these goals. Some people work and have other obligations. Not liking this Christmas update at all!!!!!!!
  • LovelyKore
    85 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just finished talking to EA support, they are aware of the issue and are working to correct it but no ETA

:shock: :shock: :shock:
  • boutchou14
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same problem here!Please fix it!
  • mailme788
    8 posts New member
    edited December 2015
    Same here, don't they ever test anything before release!
  • edited December 2015
    SAME FOR ME!!!
  • hamidsc
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same :(
  • IUSweety
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same here!! :(
  • PhebeGheldof
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    bye bye donuts :cry: hope it get fixed in time
  • H0LLYW000D
    29 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same here, can't clam the weekly challenge because I've already made the damn thing and it doesn't count it as already being built which is stupid :thumbdown:

looks like I'm out 20 donuts this week :x
  • PeaceFire562
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything to fix this and no dice. It's so frustrating.
  • strangef1
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Guess what...same here :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.