EA Forums - Banner

Bauble Tips?

hokieborn wrote:
Any tips for more baubles?

I must be missing something, because I just don't get enough. act 1 I wasn't able to visit neighbors enough, but I'm back to that now, and I'm still not where I need to be.

I've got merry makers, and friends, and when there are prizes for the challenges - anything else?

Nope, that's it. We're all on even playing field when it comes to baubles.

Replies

• intbananas
    127 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    hokieborn wrote:

I must be missing something, because I just don't get enough. act 1 I wasn't able to visit neighbors enough, but I'm back to that now, and I'm still not where I need to be.

I've got merry makers, and friends, and when there are prizes for the challenges - anything else?
    It does depend on how often you can get into your game. The TSTO Addicts site worked out that the merrymakers spawn at a rate of 12 per hour and your town holds a maximum of 40 with a bank of 20. If you can visit your game every 4 to 5 hours (except when you're asleep) then you should be getting the maximum.
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    intbananas wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:

It does depend on how often you can get into your game. The TSTO Addicts site worked out that the merrymakers spawn at a rate of 12 per hour and your town holds a maximum of 40 with a bank of 20. If you can visit your game every 4 to 5 hours (except when you're asleep) then you should be getting the maximum.

I hope so. Let's wait and see.
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!