EA Forums - Banner

Any discount in donuts this year?

he brings 2: starter pack (75 Donuts, 5,800 XP, 25,000 Cash and x2 Golden Scratch-R for real money) and snow globe (for donuts)
on the 23rd

source: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10387268.page
I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
tstoforum

Replies

• Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Grumpstown wrote:
    he brings 2: starter pack (75 Donuts, 5,800 XP, 25,000 Cash and x2 Golden Scratch-R for real money) and snow globe (for donuts)
    on the 23rd

source: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10387268.page

Thanks for the info. I can see there is only a deal for EA. I'll pass.
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    That deal isnt good enough. :(. Ive been hanging out to buy a lot of donuts, and they arent doing a discount for xmas, it iSnt worth it.
  • Ace4d
    10 posts
    edited December 2015
    What´s this about this starter pack? Gil didnt offer me that. Do you have to pay for this or what´s the deal?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    i dunno it didn't trigger cause genius EA made 2 gils triggering at the same time and screwed up
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Ace4d
    10 posts
    edited December 2015
    I believe, in this year EA employed some drunken elves during the Winter Event. I mean shieeeet, many of us wanted to have the ski hut, but big nope.
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Did that deal trigger for anyone? Oh well, not a big loss. Can wait for discount donuts. :mrgreen: Ea's loss if they dont offer it lol
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Wondering if we have still a chance, they always wait till after Christmas. I'll keep my money till them or permanently. Why waste my money?
  • joeKrollo
    65 posts
    edited December 2015
    Any updates on the Gil starter pack deal?
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Ace4d wrote:
    I believe, in this year EA employed some drunken elves during the Winter Event. I mean shieeeet, many of us wanted to have the ski hut, but big nope.

They brought back acting act 1 craftables you can craft the ski hut
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!