49 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Soothers.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited December 2015
    I speculate that it will be pacifiers.

Will you give the winner a prize?

Perhaps people could vote for their favourite suggestion? I think the winner would definitely deserve a few smilies.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited December 2015
    jsbot wrote:
    Soothers.

Christmas bug just in time for the holiday period?
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Mittens
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Mittens

Or maybe...

TM8yNh.jpg
    :P
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited December 2015
    Cute video! We'll know the real winner when act 3 comes out. Anyone got any advance knowledge?
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Check the walkthroughs. Anyone who's been following along knows the answer already.
  • devilhunt1449
    3733 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    99.9% chance of pacifiers for the next collectable.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for the tip. I don't normally have time to read the Walkthroughs. Also kind of fun to wait and see what happens.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Bacon! (and maybe a few tacos...)
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Ros418 wrote:
    Thanks for the tip. I don't normally have time to read the Walkthroughs. Also kind of fun to wait and see what happens.

Then it will be fun for you to see what happens tomorrow (December 23) at 8:00am GMT. Just wait and see. ;)
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    A partridge in a pear tree
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lumps of coal for all of the naughty neighbors who hide presents
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:

Y'know how sometimes when we're trying to move a building and it gets that red shadow and we can't set it down and then finally figure out that there's a stray 'snapdragon' or something in that area? Well keeping with that theme, I'd change your lumps-of-coal idea to teensy lumps-of-snow. Little enough that they'd never spot them, because it blends into the white background 100% ...

Then, every time they'd try to place something in that area, they'd get the red "can't place here" shadow, and they'd have a heck of a time finding that little lump of snow to move it out of the way. (I'd pay donuts. ) :mrgreen:

Just sayin' ... :)
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

Y'know how sometimes when we're trying to move a building and it gets that red shadow and we can't set it down and then finally figure out that there's a stray 'snapdragon' or something in that area? Well keeping with that theme, I'd change your lumps-of-coal idea to teensy lumps-of-snow. Little enough that they'd never spot them, because it blends into the white background 100% ...

Then, every time they'd try to place something in that area, they'd get the red "can't place here" shadow, and they'd have a heck of a time finding that little lump of snow to move it out of the way. (I'd pay donuts. ) :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:

You are so creative, Annette! :lol:
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Bacon! (and maybe a few tacos...)

*makes Homer drooling sounds *
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

There's a fine line between creative genius and evil overlord... I think we may have just found that line :wink::lol:
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

There's a fine line between creative genius and evil overlord... I think we may have just found that line :wink::lol:

1jxau7u.gif

:mrgreen:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.