EA Forums - Banner

Giant Snow Globe

Prev1
I've just got it. Gives a bonus (2% I think) and the visual tasks inside are cool.

LPN has posted pictures of the characters on task here - http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10387590.page

225 donuts is expensive but I had a load spare ready for Christmas so I thought I'd splash out.

Replies

  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I got it, and it's not cheap.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2015
    Of course i bought that huge globe :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It looks great!
    8)
  • zombieleela1
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My character jobs aren't working correctly.

    2db3tzo.jpg
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited December 2015
    My character jobs aren't working correctly.

    When you sent the characters on the snowglobe task did you choose their "normal" skins?
    I read in some post that some tappers sent them in their "premium/or whatever" skins and the characters just stood outside the globe. Don't have it myself so really have no idea :)

    The Globe is pretty huge.
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I bought it pretty cool you can have multiple different characters doing caroling and other things in the snow globe
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    maggiesmob wrote:
    My character jobs aren't working correctly.

    When you sent the characters on the snowglobe task did you choose their "normal" skins?
    I read in some post that some tappers sent them in their "premium/or whatever" skins and the characters just stood outside the globe. Don't have it myself so really have no idea :)

    The Globe is pretty huge.

    My character jobs are working just fine in my town I didn't choose any skin I just clicked on the globe and then I hit start next to each of the persons name that I wanted to appear they all went there went into the snow globe and are doing their thing.
  • leongeiser
    112 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If that's your screen shot, switch to the appropriate skin for the snow globe.
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    There's that Ice Princess Martin that never made it onto the show.
  • lll3lucky
    542 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    For some reason, I have two Mr. Burns tasks in the snow globe. He is on another mission in regular clothing. Is this how it will show up when he is not using the White Witch skin?
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    lll3lucky wrote:
    For some reason, I have two Mr. Burns tasks in the snow globe. He is on another mission in regular clothing. Is this how it will show up when he is not using the White Witch skin?


    I believe so I also had two jobs (skins) for mr. Burns and when I selected Ebenezer burns the other one disappeared in a task list.
  • lll3lucky
    542 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:
    lll3lucky wrote:
    For some reason, I have two Mr. Burns tasks in the snow globe. He is on another mission in regular clothing. Is this how it will show up when he is not using the White Witch skin?


    I believe so I also had two jobs (skins) for mr. Burns and when I selected Ebenezer burns the other one disappeared in a task list.


    Thanks. At first I thought I was seeing things, then I thought it was glitched. Maybe they will adjust the globe as time goes on. My characters went in on the first task prompt with no problems, but they were not in skins.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I only see snowman at the back, is that Normal :?:

    (I send all to the globe)
  • airjordanlives
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ive got all the characters there on task right now, Burns does have 2 available.jobs, one for Ebenezer Burns skin and one for White Witch Burns (pays mistletoe)

    WQ0NEBvl.jpg
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ive got all the characters there on task right now, Burns does have 2 available.jobs, one for Ebenezer Burns skin and one for White Witch Burns (pays mistletoe)

    WQ0NEBvl.jpg
    IMO, white witch burns task is better than ebenezers, i dont really know why they had to use both
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well I decided to buy it :mrgreen: I just couldn't resist even though it is pretty pricey.. It's Christmas after all!
  • Castiel19x
    4148 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Looks tempting :mrgreen:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm reluctant to spend so many donuts on one item but the snow globe was worth it.
  • Varkas108
    11 posts
    edited December 2015
    I just love how happy the Snow Monster looks with his "Be a Useful Monster" task in there. Reminds me of the "Bumble" from the old Rudolf Xmas special :)
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Varkas108 wrote:
    I just love how happy the Snow Monster looks with his "Be a Useful Monster" task in there. Reminds me of the "Bumble" from the old Rudolf Xmas special :)



    Old bumble I miss him
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!