EA Forums - Banner

Largo or Jasper?

id go with jasper, he has way better tasks imo. if you were present at the tap ball event you would have 2 quest lines for him, and his visible tasks are waay better^^ also, his building looks nicer than largos

Replies

• RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks, but I'm not concerned about who has better tasks or building. My top 3 choices right now are bumble bee man, Jasper, and Largo since all three help in SH and monorail. It's just a matter of who I get first. If I get Largo first, then Jasper is next. It'll just take a while since both guys are 150 donuts (I have 101 right now, but should have 151 in 2 weeks).
  • Snakeyees
    2323 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I would also agree Jaspers better than Largo he got a funny 12 hour task or he takes the wrong pills
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm in the same boat with you...if nothing that I want comes out till the end of the event I'm getting Jasper and bumble bee man. Want them for SH and cuz they both look cool and funny to have.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Jasper all the way! :D
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    jasper 100%. Aside from helping with those tasks, BBM is one of the worst premiums IMO
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I would go with Jasper. :D
  • blackgryphon9999
    659 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Absolutely Jasper. His tasks are a lot funnier -- especially when he takes the wrong medication.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited December 2015
    Love Jasper. I always thought he seemed slightly uninteresting so I kept putting off getting him, but then Tap Ball arrived and I already had his Stonecutter skin in the inventory and enough donuts so I got him, now he's one of my faves.
    However - how easily do you get your Rail Yard done? If it's the more pressing objective for you then maybe you should go with Largo. If you get it done easily anyway with days to spare get Jasper.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Tough choice because I work on Monorail every week, whereas SH went dormant after I finished everything.

Largo can also gather trash, so that's useful. Hopefully they will re-release Jesse Grass sometime soon because he can do everything.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I also vote Jasper, but I work on Heights and The Monorail weekly. (I am not at a billion Real Estate Value yet) I just find I max out on Glass pretty quickly, whereas, since Jasper can get you 2 pills for the same price as Hibbert/Wiggy/Marge/Cletus/Smithers's 1 pill, I find myself just letting Jasper up my Pill total and only using the others if there's something pressing. (like the latest Smithers/Burns/Mountain Lodge s/l) Same with Bumble Bee Man. Since there's not a rush or huge need for trophies, I just let him get the 2 per 20 minutes until I max out and his 1 hour task is visual, so he's basically always on Standby.

And since I had Jasper's Tap ball skin and Stonecutter's skin in storage, I got to play along those storylines, and they were pretty entertaining. I don't really use his visual tasks a lot but they are pretty hilarious. And Sebastian Cobb, the Monorail dude, uses Jasper's building.

I wasn't really interested in Jasper until Heights launched. Then I was all over that like a cheap suit, and I'm really loving him. (same with Disco Stu & Bumble Bee man) So worth it!
  • wadebear
    4051 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Jasper.

Largo makes trash and glass.
    Trash is easy - 30 seconds.
    Glass maxes out at 70.
    I get along just fine without him.

Mind you, he sure would come in hand THIS week...
    I need Glass.
    I need Glass.
    I need Glass.
    I need Glass....
    And almost all my glass producers doing Event tasks.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If it helps, there's no such person as Largo. That's just someone who exists as a figment of your own imagination.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Jasper's outdoor tasks (Takes Wrong Medication, Paddlin') are hilarious. Go with Jasper.
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I also love Jasper -- in the show and game. If you have the Stonecutters skin, his paddling Homer task is hilarious!
  • smitty959
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    Tough choice because I work on Monorail every week, whereas SH went dormant after I finished everything.

Largo can also gather trash, so that's useful. Hopefully they will re-release Jesse Grass sometime soon because he can do everything.

I hope they re-release Jesse Grass too. I passed on him and instantly regretted it when I saw the Krusty Burger = Earth Murder sign in a neighbor's town.

Get Jasper.
  • kahim41659
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    both are great picks. imo i d'go for jasper bcoz its nice to have the old ppl collection lol and the community center is easy to fit in the town
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!