that sounds like a copy and paste answer to me^^

e: holy moly, this was my 600th post, happy holidays :D

Replies

• organizmx66
    510 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Grumpstown wrote:
    that sounds like a copy and paste answer to me^^

Yep...that is pretty much the dialogue you get from them for every issue!! :?
    D'oh!!
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's not a bug, it's a feature. :wink:
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Unfortunately, since they didn't fix the Act 1 craftable "known issue" with the fix for the weekly challenge, I'm not holding my breath that the Act 1 craftables will return. I got bit and did get the ski Chalet or the Igloo. I have all the act 2 craftables now. I'm still collect on the off chance the do show up.
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thats just their standard response to everything.
    You'd get the same reply if you told them the planet just blew up!

Its their (transparent) attempt at getting you to "simply go away and don't email again".

Sad, but true. You'll get far better "game customer service" from the forum regulars here.
  • starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    O yeah? I forgot to mention the other thing that EA said. They said that EVERYONE THAT EXPERIENCED THIS ISSUE SHOULD SUBMIT A TICKET AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT.
    Yep, that actually happened. Really. :D
  • starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    so maybe it really was a known issue..... :D:D:D
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    so maybe it really was a known issue..... :D:D:D

Or all TSTO players followed your helpful and informative post above, and all sixteen million filed tickets, and the CEO found himself facing a stampede of customer service reps, brandishing their headsets, and screaming: "Thank you for contacting EA customer service" my @$$ !

• starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    LOL. In that case, I saved the day! :mrgreen::D:lol:
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited December 2015
    Yeah, LMFAO, they are really worried about it.

Their lack of communication and constantly changing how things happened from before is pretty much status quo for now. If you want something, you better get it while you can, because there are no guarantees anything will be there next time you play. Just ask those who waited on the Big 🎃🎃🎃🎃 Skinner balloon :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!