EA Forums - Banner

No 25% more donuts deal when you purchase donuts?

Prev1
EA doesnt like us anymore, they say we complain too much.

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Ea is pathetic. Billion dollar company and they still can't give a few different deals on christmas.
  • cimddwc1
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'd spend 100€ on donuts if I'd get some extra. Now I won't spend anything...
  • 1w01fy
    7 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same here, not buying anything if there's no donut deal.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Guessing it's because of the nightmare last year where a lot of customers were charged without receiving their donuts.
  • cjryder625
    1413 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I would buy donuts if they halved the price. No way will I spend £80 on them and getting the smaller quantity is just not worth it.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have over $100 in Google Play gift cards burning a hole in my desk. Still holding out for bonus donuts, EA!
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    They didn't give you 20 donuts a week during past events for doing easy tasks. This way everybody gets a decent amount of free donuts, not just those with cash to spend.
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Got my iTunes gift cards ready, if ...otherwise there are plenty of things to use the money on.

EA seems to think we are a bunch of brainless gerbils - see the tasks in this God forsaken event...

Thanks, but NO thanks!

I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Maggie is now moving around my town (for free).

But I should be upset that I'm not getting a discount on donuts?

I'm thankful for what they've given us.

• 1_IamRiavdV
    7 posts
    edited December 2015
    I ofter buy my iTunescards with 20/25% discount or extra. That feels like a little bonusdonuts.... ??
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Maggie is now moving around my town (for free).

But I should be upset that I'm not getting a discount on donuts?

I'm thankful for what they've given us.

How many round-a-rounds did you do for EA? Many ways we pay. Been made into a human gerbil is rather undignigied. Not grateful, particularly since I'm still going through the loops to get that "free" Maggie

Bah, Humbug!
  • starstrucsims
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I was planning on buying a big load of doughnuts until they pulled that removing Act 1 craftables bull. Now they won't get my money. I always tried to look at things on the bright side, but now EA can suck it.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    EA doesnt like us anymore, they say we complain too much.

They have listened to the complaints about old stuff coming back for limited time so they decided to make new stuff available for no time at all.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It wouldn't come until later. They are stale donuts.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I pay money to enjoy a game.

Happy tapping!
  • TwigletStyx
    1041 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    epolng wrote:
    They didn't give you 20 donuts a week during past events for doing easy tasks. This way everybody gets a decent amount of free donuts, not just those with cash to spend.

This. ^^

Exactly. :thumbup:
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Geeze, we do get 20 donuts a week for the weekly tasks. I know I'm getting a iTunes card for xmas which I'm excited for as well. :)
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just got a small notification on top of my phone saying "Gil is back with some special on donuts"... Or something like that...but went to game and there was nothing :(
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Geeze, we do get 20 donuts a week for the weekly tasks. I know I'm getting a iTunes card for xmas which I'm excited for as well. :)

We do tasks and jobs for this, but I'm willing to pay money for a boatload if they have a deal
    They had it every year till now, why not this year it's like getting a bonus from work and all the sudden they stop

I just want to hold off buying a package in case they do have one, if not I'll still get it
  • shanejensen933
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You'd think they'd definitely do some sort of deal, I'm not gonna buy donuts but a big deal might make me change my mind I mean they wouldn't even be losing money, they'd make more money because people like me who love a bargain would be even more tempted.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!