EA Forums - Banner

Cletus is going to be busy

yeah I totaly ageee..clone would be awesome.. I acutally spent a few doghnuts to have him. harvest termites.. now hes on his ten hr task. I am excited to get Maggie!!!

Replies

• nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I also sent him on "sample goods" first, but not by mistake, I intended it. In less then one hour he will finish it, so I'll let him vandalize truck and then harvest termites.

I also have enough Kooks to finish Fortress. My priority is to upgrade buildings as fast as possible as they earn event currency so that is why I think you did good choice in sending Cletus to build shack. As much as I love to have Maggie, I have no problem to postpone her arrival for several hours if I finish buildings earlier. Also: I have three days to finish weekly task, so no problem there.
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    In general, I too have been upgrading as quickly as possible, sending everyone I have possible to maximize event currency.

But, his 10 hour task would have been a good one to have for overnight. I should have looking at the turbo tappings.

Termite x2
    Vandalize
    Sample Goods (Overnight)
    Termite x2 the next day
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Good advice ....I'll wait till overnight to do the ten hour task

and yes, I've been saying it since the event started, (even created a thread which I'll go bump in a min) about the amount of characters not involved in the event while others like Cletus in this case have jobs queued up

:oops:
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    yeah I totaly ageee..clone would be awesome.. I acutally spent a few doghnuts to have him. harvest termites.. now hes on his ten hr task. I am excited to get Maggie!!!

Yeah me too begrudgingly. I wish they had shorter tasks, it would help.
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Only good thing no time limit...i hate those task so long... :(
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I haven't even unlocked the moonshine shack yet :( . At what point should it unlock?
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    When the burger truck is finished and the fortress is level 2 (something like that)
    but that's when you'll need Cletus for lots of jobs at the same time.

:x
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    hmmm passed that point a couple of hours ago and it hasn't unlocked yet :evil:
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • karakira4s
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Also had tough time planning a schedule for Cletus today morning. Such a stress!

Decided to finish a fortress's task first to have a maximum pay-off, then 10 hours in Shack to have it ready for upgrading, then vandalism and day challenge at last.

Hope it works.
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Is too bad they didn't design it so that Brandine could have helped with some of the tasks.
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Is too bad they didn't design it so that Brandine could have helped with some of the tasks.
    I heard there going to be protests from Anti Abortionists in Springfield had they done this. Namely the lovejoys and the Flanders.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    And to top it all its Christmas, a lot of us won't have much time Christmas dinners to sort out, family coming around. ...... :D
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited December 2015
    I haven't got the moonshine shack yet, so, if I'm lucky, he might have sorted out the termites before he needs to build the shack.
  • Slinky42
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I will never again think of Cletus as a slacker!
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just hit all those tasks at once and had to choose, I seriously said out loud **** EA?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.