EA Forums - Banner

Why don't I have Maggie too?

I think she's supposed to appear at the turn of the tide, like Gandalf the White. So when all your guys are done vandalizing each other's holiday attractions, she appears and Marge complains how the zoo is all messed up so the adults feel bad and someone cleans up Moe's zoo so Maggy can stop crying. Like she's bringing back the Christmas spirit to the town as her first decree. This is in contrast to the Wreath of Burning Fire quests which continue the vandalism, so....... that must have been intended for the slower people who'd only get Maggie in Act 3. In conclusion, uhhh, [spoiler?]

Replies

• MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I got her just a few minutes ago and my room mate is jealous. I was just tapping, my screen went black, a video of Marge and Maggie popped up and then Marge had a "!" above her when the video finished and I tapped it and unlocked Magge. Don't think I tapped anything special or completed a task line - that I can remember. I was just cleaning my town when it popped up.

Edit - You seem to have to have Marge's "Walk Maggie" task available/have done it at least once, from what I have been reading.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Room mate just got her - he just finished the vadalize quest line.
  • haggis_balls
    187 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey neighbour! You have to get moonshine shack to level 2 then complete part 4 of 'O come all he vengeful', then Marge triggers the video.Something like that anyway. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!