EA Forums - Banner

How do you get Play-Doh factory?

You haven't missed it yet, it must be coming in the next act :)

Replies

• TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited January 2016
    Did I miss it? I have seen it in neighbors towns but I don't have it yet
  • Willy9292
    1737 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It is part of the tasks for Act 3 right at the start. Its a free item. How it triggers depends on whether you already have Maggie or not. You should be way past that point by now. Suggest you check the walkthrough for Act Maggie and see if you missed a step.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Willy9292 wrote:
    It is part of the tasks for Act 3 right at the start. Its a free item. How it triggers depends on whether you already have Maggie or not. You should be way past that point by now. Suggest you check the walkthrough for Act Maggie and see if you missed a step.

Tappers should always do this before creating new thread. No hand-holding necessary.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited January 2016
    I have it, but it's a strange building. If I tap on it, there's no information about it it just says the name of the building, the name bar on the top is very thin. It doesn't seem to generate anything either.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I think its where you will go to play the minigame and win donuts. That may be why the screen is blank.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited January 2016
    Found it hidden in an unused area of mynSF
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The factory will be the home for the mini game once you complete part 22 of the questline.

Spoiler Alert/heads up for low level players. You have to be at least level 20, built the Town Hall, built the Squidport and unlocked the Sea Captain AND placed the Krustyland shuttle to get past part 17.

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    The factory will be the home for the mini game once you complete part 22 of the questline.

Spoiler Alert/heads up for low level players. You have to be at least level 20, built the Town Hall, built the Squidport and unlocked the Sea Captain AND placed the Krustyland shuttle to get past part 17.

Yeah. You cant even start the quest line if you are low level and dont at least have marge from level 14.
    My tertiary feeder town doesnt even have any bears in it at level 9.
  • crystal_do450
    232 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Thanks, I thought mine was glitched or something!
  • wildcat2k
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What's the mini game exactly? Anyone know yet?

Will it be permanent or just available through the winter event?

Also will the Unnecessary items shop generate money? I thought for sure it would after no longer used for crafting.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.