EA Forums - Banner

What Was Your Favourite Event Of 2015?

'Monorail'

I voted for the Monorail event because being a freemium tapper, donuts are hard to get and the project board has proved to benefit me more than all of the other events. The Superheroes event is a close second because of the great characters we got from it. :D

Replies

• ernienbenny
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My favorite isn't on your list. Thanksgiving. Short and sweet, the way they should all be. Tired of all these month long crafting events.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I voted superheroes as it was an event I really enjoyed and it introduced alot of fun new content.

I didn't vote for:

-Terwilligers because it was too much of the same (crafting and upgrading, also I wasnt able to get alot of craftable prizes)
    -Tap Ball, while it was a fun event and the prizes were great I didn't feel like it is as good as Superheroes.
    -Monorail, I really liked this event but I liked Superheroes better. I did feel bored after a while as it was collecting things over and over again.
    -THOH, because it didn't have the prizes that it should have. Too much skins, prizes that don't really feel like theyre from the show. The gameplay was good it was just missing the THOH charm from the past years.

-Winter, winter will not top superheroes, while it has awesome prizes I think the gameplay is a bit lame (upgrading building havent seen that before :/ )

• josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Superhero event all the way. Great characters, awesome skins, killer storyline with the possibility of a part 2 & the way EA made it seem like a comic book sealed the cake.

Halloween would be my least favorite. Lame skins, lame buildings & a very lame storyline.
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I had to vote for Tap Ball because I'm a massive sport fan!! The crafting was easy and completable!! The new building/decorations/characters we got were awesome. The superheroes was cool but wasn't really into the game that much then and the Monorail and Christmas were cool but not as cool as Tap Ball :-) And the Terwilligers was just completely boring!!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11321 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    superheroes. winter is close one. still need to wait for the ending. that's gonna be a blast in act maggie. then it'll vote for good i think
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    (no taco option? :()

Monorail was quite the pleasurable update.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6140 posts Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Superheroes all the way!!!

Radioactive Man. Nuff said

Add Fallout Boy, Plopper, Dr. Colossus, Petroleus Rex & The Collider. A great storyline, fantastic prizes, the fact that we might get a part 2 (here's hoping). A few skins. Great new mechanics. Made this event the best ever. Winter 2015 is 2nd

I would've have chosen the Monorail, but since EA elected not to give us Lyle Lanley as a permanent playable character was a huge thorn in my side & im still upset over it.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited December 2015
    Currently playing my favourite one. Only cos we finally got Maggie :)
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I picked Tap Ball. There were lots of nice buildings, plus the brief return of Community Prizes.
  • issy971
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I picked Superheros! I just found this one the most enjoyable to play and with the awesome characters and the story line I was sold! I'm super annoyed I stopped playing during the Monorail event as I'd love to have the monorail in my town:( hopefully one day They'll bring it back for a limited edition buy kinda thing.

The current Winter event is also turning out to be rather enjoyable, but I think Superheros might have a slight edge :)
  • glenjamin8
    144 posts
    edited December 2015
    Has to be the Monorail. It was an event almost everyone wanted and we finally got it :) The bonus weekly donuts is a major plus too.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    No contest Superheroes without a doubt. It was innovative and gave us Radioactive man etc
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I loved the Monorail event, and I look forward each week to adding more track. I usually finish the task, including filling up the recycling center for the next week, with 3 to 4 days to spare. I just wish, EA would give us the option of building track in the ocean, an underground tunnel, or a viaduct over the mountains so I can run my monorail into SH.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm surprised no one has voted for the Terwilligers event yet because we got Sideshow Bob but not surprised nobody has voted for THOH! :mrgreen:
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Superhero hands down, however I really enjoyed the monorail event and I'm loving this winter event too!
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm still working my way towards Maggie and it'll be interesting to see how the rest of the Winter event unfolds, but really the Maggie part isn't until next year. :P Out of the options my vote goes to the Superheroes.
  • perkilusen
    376 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    josebot533 wrote:
    Superhero event all the way. Great characters, awesome skins, killer storyline with the possibility of a part 2 & the way EA made it seem like a comic book sealed the cake.

Halloween would be my least favorite. Lame skins, lame buildings & a very lame storyline.
    This. :mrgreen: I loved the little bad guys sneaking around in the towns, too bad they didn't became npc.
  • jaddy1874
    213 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I only started playing during Act 3 of the monorail so I've only really had Halloween, Thanksgiving and Winter.

Halloween was great because it got me Hugo, Kodos and Kang, and I really like my new Halloween areas and the resultant % increase!

Christmas is really enjoyable and I love all the new buildings and decorations in my Springfield. Despite having 3 days away at Christmas I reckon I'll complete all of Act 2 except CBG's costume, which in all honesty is fine by me as I'd probably rather have the buildings. I like to think this was planned by EA as they know Christmas playtime will be limited for many people.

All in all I've really enjoyed tapping since I started again!
  • jkparkin
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I voted superheroes but overall this has been a great year for events; I could have easily chosen Monorail or Tapball, both of which were fun. I wish we could still send our teams to play Tapball against each other.

The year started with us getting Radioactive Man and ended with getting Maggie; in between came Sideshow Bob and a working monorail (which now provides free donuts every week!) Best. Year. Ever.
  • Lee3472
    294 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Monorail was the prize I most wanted,

Tap-ball was the most fun to play against neighbours

8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!