EA Forums - Banner

I guess the snowmen mean the snow will be here for a while.

If you don't get them you will regret it later on.... You will see them decorating your friends SF and will be nuclear green with envy!!!

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I cannot wait to see them when the snow is gone, have to figure out where they are going to be.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    Maggie, Lisa and Marge snowmen are for cash, not donuts. Just Bart and Homer for donuts.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I want all of the limited time items. The only thing I didn't get was Raven Bart.

Oh, and I expected the snow to last, since it doesn't usually go away after Christmas.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I got the whole set and planted them in front of the Simpsons House. They are limited time items and they look awesome. Will put them out by my sign when the snow melts and giggle at snow men in the greenery for a good long time.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    We had 3-4 snowmen in our apartment complex that survived a week and a half past the time the snow melted right after Christmas. Not a weird sight to see green grass/snowmen.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Honestly, I have no interest in getting limited time premium items that have no advantage other than completing a set, especially if they're season-specific. I'll buy the ones for cash, but I have better things to spend my precious donuts on.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Honestly, I have no interest in getting limited time premium items that have no advantage other than completing a set, especially if they're season-specific. I'll buy the ones for cash, but I have better things to spend my precious donuts on.

I agree with that. Only Itchy and snowballs balloons I thought made sense since Itchy and scratchy will soon be decorating my Channel6/Krustylu studio area and snowball fits well outside the bad dream house. But I cant see myself spending donuts on snowmen that will serve no purpose in a month or 2
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:

Agree. Overall, the sign was the only premium item I bought that didn't come with a character, and that's because of the sign/Lair deal. I didn't buy the balloons, won't buy the snowmen, and haven't bought the butterfly tents/picket fences/etc.
  • Ransom1337
    74 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah me too, I'm only interested in items that make sense all year round.
  • tizz4hire
    60 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm kind of expecting them to be topiaries when the snow melts, but the Bart snowman shoots holes in my theory.
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited January 2013
    tizz4hire wrote:
    I'm kind of expecting them to be topiaries when the snow melts, but the Bart snowman shoots holes in my theory.
    Bart's looks like a snow covered tree stump to me.
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    weldon999 wrote:
    tizz4hire wrote:
    Bart's looks like a snow covered tree stump to me.

I was going to say it looked like something far worse than a tree stump, but I don't think it would be appropriate for me to mention that on this forum :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!