EA Forums - Banner

I am an idiot....

Interesting! I feel asleep a few times with the phone in my hand and tapped out open. But nothing really happened so far except for tapped out draining my phones battery for two hours... I'm going to be more careful from now on though!

Perhaps you could contact EA and have them restore your town, but I personally would take it as a chance and just redesign :)

Replies

• fleakat
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Brabsel wrote:
    Interesting! I feel asleep a few times with the phone in my hand and tapped out open. But nothing really happened so far except for tapped out draining my phones battery for two hours... I'm going to be more careful from now on though!

Perhaps you could contact EA and have them restore your town, but I personally would take it as a chance and just redesign :)

I'm currently on live chat with EA trying to get it restored. Here's hoping! I just don't have time to redo it. Although the person on live chat seems to be struggling with the concept of what I'm telling him. He's sending it to someone to fix apparently. I wonder how long this will take? :roll:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    tell them to reset town to yesterday and they should fix it easy
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • fleakat
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    tell them to reset town to yesterday and they should fix it easy

Just waiting on them emailing me. Hope it doesn't take too long, I was only about 1000 misletoe away from comic book guy :shock:
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    fleakat wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:

I'm currently on live chat with EA trying to get it restored. Here's hoping! I just don't have time to redo it. Although the person on live chat seems to be struggling with the concept of what I'm telling him. He's sending it to someone to fix apparently. I wonder how long this will take? :roll:
    I don't fully get what you're saying either. So you did it in your sleep? Or in a sleep-deprived state? 'cause you have to press the button at least four times, so it's not like it can happen by accident. If this person can't do it, maybe try again but just say your kid did it.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • 147nesta
    21 posts
    edited December 2015
    fleakat wrote:
    Longtime lurker here..... Been playing since just before whacking day....

Logged off last night. Put my phone on charge next to my bed, as usual, and went to sleep.....

Woke up at 2.30am to find my phone back on, tapped out open again and my WHOLE FREAKING TOWN nuked :shock:

I'm gutted, it's going to take me weeks to get everything back out of my inventory...

On the plus side, I did find 3 parcels that were lost :lol:

My conclusion.... Sleep tapping is NOT a good idea :roll:

please tell me your not on zolpidem (sleepingpils that make you sleepwalk, or in this case sleeptap lol)
    seriusly, watch out with them
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    147nesta wrote:
    fleakat wrote:

Logged off last night. Put my phone on charge next to my bed, as usual, and went to sleep.....

Woke up at 2.30am to find my phone back on, tapped out open again and my WHOLE FREAKING TOWN nuked :shock:

I'm gutted, it's going to take me weeks to get everything back out of my inventory...

please tell me your not on zolpidem (sleepingpils that make you sleepwalk, or in this case sleeptap lol)
    Probably taking Napian!! That stuff causes night time kookiness!!
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    fleakat wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:

I don't fully get what you're saying either. So you did it in your sleep? Or in a sleep-deprived state? 'cause you have to press the button at least four times, so it's not like it can happen by accident. If this person can't do it, maybe try again but just say your kid did it.

I totally agree! Kids make great scapegoats. I know this from long experience. (And if you have no kids, make some up. That's even better -- scapegoats you don't have to feed. )
  • 147nesta
    21 posts
    edited December 2015
    rolybert7 wrote:
    147nesta wrote:
    fleakat wrote:

Probably taking Napian!! That stuff causes night time kookiness!!

cookines, I would love, homemade cooking when you wake up...
    No stept sleeping in my car 3 years ago, never had a car or driven after that...
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    welcome to the forum. Horrible story. Try to get someone to call you back from the Austin support center. Thats your best bet for getting your town rolled back. Keep us posted!
  • fleakat
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    fleakat wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:

I can only assume that I was fast asleep when I did it, as I have no recollection whatsoever of pressing buttons (and for the record I'm not taking any sleeping meds!)

Still waiting to hear from support. I've kept playing while I wait and I now have festive cbg so not sure if I even want them to roll it back now :roll:

Urrrghhhhhhhh :shock: :shock:

• moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Update??

Hope they get it sorted out for you. That's a bizarre story.
  • fleakat
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    Update??

Hope they get it sorted out for you. That's a bizarre story.

Still waiting to hear back from them... If they roll it back now, I'm going to be behind by at least 24 - 36 hours. I'm not sure what to do...

I'm off to sleep now.... Hopefully no more sleeptapping :oops:
  • crystal_do450
    232 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    147nesta wrote:
    fleakat wrote:

TRUTH. I've been told things I did while on Zolpidem. Things I thought I dreamed turned out to be real, and not always good or nice things!!!
  • Slinky42
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Good luck getting everything worked out..and after reading your tale of woe my Kindle is going further than my nightstand. Erratic sleeper here.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    fleakat wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forum. The wise tappers above have provided you with sage advice. All I can provide you is my sincere wish of good luck. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Do you have a ghost in your house?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.