EA Forums - Banner

Annual gift Santa

I did this after reading your post and Bart popped up saying cool a robot Santa comic book guy saying that's not a robot it's an annual gift Santa
Then it gave a task of tapping the annual gift Santa and got money for it.

It might happen each year as its annual gift Santa.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Pics?
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yes it worked for me to, thanks for that. :D
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Pics?

There was no point in me taking a picture as I am not yet able to post any on this forum.

I also think this will be an annual gift.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well then I guess it didn't happen
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    JimJ321 wrote:

I take it you didn't get the Annual Gift Santa in the 2014 challenge to find out for yourself then?
  • smitty959
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It worked for me. Thanks for this!
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Jim is joking, it's one of his catch phrases. If you have him in inventory already, you have to take him out twice to get it to trigger.

Pics:

re1Puc6l.png

U9d258el.png?1

quNbghFl.png
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ros418 wrote:
    There was no point in me taking a picture as I am not yet able to post any on this forum.

Only as a tip for times that you have ANY image you would like to share anywhere on the forum ... By which I mean, "not to prove something but just random images you would like to post even if just to have fun" ...

There is no restriction/prerequisite for who may or may not post images or gifs in the "body" of their posts. (Eg, this one):

Im0plaE.jpg

There is also no restriction/prerequisite for adding a signature image to your profile (eg, my image of Patty & Selma "smoking" my name below my posts).

The ONLY image that has a prerequisite is the avatar (eg, my Lucy/Charlie Brown picture at the advice booth). :)

• Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Great screenshots Nissa! With 615 views already, players may have earned as much as 61,500 game 'dollars' already.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for the PM with the link to the images tutorial ForumNerds.
  • devilhunt1449
    3733 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nice screens Nissan and in the immortal words of Jim, proof it did happen :)
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ros418 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

I take it you didn't get the Annual Gift Santa in the 2014 challenge to find out for yourself then?

:roll:

a34ue.jpg
  • lhwtts121
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Searched for my annual gift santa for aaaggggeeessss, kept seeing bonestrom santa instead, gave up, went off and watched tv for 5 minutes, went back on tapped out and there he was! All so I could get some cash :lol:
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ros418 wrote:
    Thanks for the PM with the link to the images tutorial ForumNerds.

Well, thank you for the thought, but I didn't send any PM, and don't even know the link to the images tutorial. (Hangs head in shame.)

Anyway, someone else deserves those thanks, and not me. :)
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well I tapped him and all he did was lift his arms and shoot out a few metal bolts. :(
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    sealley123 wrote:
    Well I tapped him and all he did was lift his arms and shoot out a few metal bolts. :(

You need to put him in storage, then take him out again to trigger this.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't really see why there is this much hype for a 100 in game cash but anyway, I'm pretty sure this works for any Christmas item that originally had a questline and was rereleased this year, I know it works for the nativity scene anyway (I'm not sure if that's the correct name)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    nissa762 wrote:
    Jim is joking, it's one of his catch phrases. If you have him in inventory already, you have to take him out twice to get it to trigger.

Pics:

re1Puc6l.png

U9d258el.png?1

quNbghFl.png

:thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.