EA Forums - Banner

What's your favourite thing about Maggie so far?

2Next

Replies

• denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited January 2016
    Her Gerald task cracks me up. She is so cute. Of course the mom in me does like seeing her out alone on the town in the snow. Good thing it's a game and I have a good grip on reality.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Her Gerald task cracks me up. She is so cute. Of course the mom in me does like seeing her out alone on the town in the snow. Good thing it's a game and I have a good grip on reality.

What is this reality you speak of? :shock: :lol:
  • 147nesta
    21 posts
    edited January 2016
    I was wondering if one of the reasons it took so long to get Maggie in TSTO are things like figuring out how to get a baby who can't really walk very fast, from one end of town, all the way to the other side of our now quite large springfields
    I have my Streets replacede with concreet and only have 1 street for event-caracters to come there, you have to see haw she walks after a task, she's faster then any other caracter to get there lol
    Only for Magie this event was worth every tap, and for a bonus I got the snowmonster for donuts.... I'm so happy i could cry. thanks AE-games, thanx for me to remember this new year, 1 of the best
  • 4junk3000
    6217 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The balloon effect is cute. But I'd have given her a second balloon, which takes her up, and then she could release that one and float down gently holding one balloon. Just a little more logic to it.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I kinda wish it was a pink Elephant balloon but its still a really great character, task wise its a pretty fun character
    visual yes its small but thats part of the fun watching a small character among regular characters.
  • gv6genji
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    of course....that she floats by balloon.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I like the end of task dummy-toss, very rock 'n' roll
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Ros418 wrote:
    Hmm, Nick0123456789, I tried to embed the image, but it just shows the link. Does anyone know we here I went wrong?

Try using the direct code and the site image code link

Like below
    456347ab-b732-479b-b450-70ccca745251_zpsthhjtimb.jpg

Thanks devilhunt1449, I'll try that with my next post.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Oops, didn't mean to copy the image as well, but never mind, Maggie's balloon journey across the mountains is epic!
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I love love love her balloon animation!
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I only just noticed she has a task at the Playdough Factory. Nice animation.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.