EA Forums - Banner

Weak premium items

Prev1
try using sentences and coma's. your writing skills are horrid.

Replies

• dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yes, adding too many outfits for a single character dilutes the value of each. I still very much appreciate cool homer's tasks, and haven't even sent Homer Santa on all of his tasks yet. Adding a new skin would take away my enjoyment of the others.

Plus that skin selection scrolling is going to get old FAST if there is no way to store/hide some of them, at least for Homer.
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:

*comma.

Glass houses.
  • vinswizzle
    20 posts
    edited January 2013
    reading that paragraph thing put me in a coma.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    My brain hurts now.
  • Traaaab
    7 posts
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:
    reading that paragraph thing put me in a coma.

you mean comma :D:D
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:

Try using capital letters. They fit nicely at the start of sentences.
  • vinswizzle
    20 posts
    edited January 2013
    no i dont want to i dont need to this game is making people crazy no lie everyday i check for updates i also spend my whole credit card on donuts whats wrong with this sentence i am writing nothing they need more characters and better premium items they are weak they need to fix all the bugs.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I, love, this.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ridiculous. You want them to add more characters, fix the bugs, reduce the donut cost? What else? Do you want them to come to your house and help you go to the washroom, put on your pajamas and tuck you in bed?

Some users of this game have ridiculous demands and expectations. EA are doing a great job with their monthly additional level, and big new update every holiday. I commend them. I wouldn't put up with the ungrateful, whiny fans. That's for sure.
  • neXigram
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    I agree, incredibly weak. The 90 donuts for a premium character, really the worst premium character going by his terrible jobs, was bad enough with Dr. Nick. But now we're paying 90 donuts for a freakin' costume? Come on EA.

Characters should be 30 or 60. A costume should be like 10.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Ridiculous. You want them to add more characters, fix the bugs, reduce the donut cost? What else? Do you want them to come to your house and help you go to the washroom, put on your pajamas and tuck you in bed?

Some users of this game have ridiculous demands and expectations. EA are doing a great job with their monthly additional level, and big new update every holiday. I commend them. I wouldn't put up with the ungrateful, whiny fans. That's for sure.

Yes, I would like them to help me go to the washroom, help me put on my pyjamas (I'm not sure why they'd want to wear my pyjamas?) and tuck me into bed. I also want to pay for this with in-game money and not be charged overly priced donuts for the service.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    mcorway wrote:

I don't think they need to add anything. The limited-edition content keeps things interesting, and undoubtedly keeps us (at least me) spending money on the game. But it's not something I feel entitled to.

I find myself torn on getting Mr. Plow, however, for the reasons I gave above. While I have no alternate personas for most of the characters in my town, I already have too many for Homer. And while I'm glad that I have the limited-edition personas, I don't really need access to Santa Homer or Mayan Homer year-round.

I think I would like to say that I have Mr. Plow (for completeness and collection purposes) more than I actually want yet another persona/skin/outfit that just clutters up his task/persona list and rarely gets used in a few months.
  • Ramenbot
    66 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    vinswizzle wrote:

Try using capital letters. They fit nicely at the start of sentences.

Plus he didn't even write comas right. There shouldn't be an apostrophe there.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just don't get half of you toads. When the Christmas update happened you complained that Mr. Plow wasn't added. Now, here he is, but wait! He costs donuts, so you complain again.

This is a FREEMIUM game. Meaning it's free, but you must pay REAL money to fully enjoy it. Yes, the prices are steep but at least they continue to add things to the game. Many freemium games stop updating quickly after being released. If you don't like the concept of a freemium game, then stop playing them.

And go figure... they are adding costumes to Homer? Maybe because he is the most popular character on the show, and a world-wide pop culture icon?

• Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:

Try writing sentences that start with a capital letter, your writing skills are horrid.
    Next time, when you advice people to use "coma's", spell comma right.

As for the topic; yes, the Premium items suck pretty bad... No way in hell am I going to pay 90 doughnuts for ANOTHER Homer costume. Like OP said, the two snowmen should've been for sale for cash, not doughnuts.
    The "Burns Limo" looks pretty sweet though, glad it's not a limited time item.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    I just don't get half of you toads. When the Christmas update happened you complained that Mr. Plow wasn't added. Now, here he is, but wait! He costs donuts, so you complain again.

This is a FREEMIUM game. Meaning it's free, but you must pay REAL money to fully enjoy it. Yes, the prices are steep but at least they continue to add things to the game. Many freemium games stop updating quickly after being released. If you don't like the concept of a freemium game, then stop playing them.

And go figure... they are adding costumes to Homer? Maybe because he is the most popular character on the show, and a world-wide pop culture icon?

I'm not trying to wind you up but I would like to ask you exactly why this seems to make you so angry?
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited January 2013
    This thread isnt about what I thought, so IMO a weak premium item would be the Butterfly tent. It looks out of place and only increases VANITY????? for 20 donuts come on..
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sorry89charlie

Mr.plow for 90 donuts and I know it gives 150% more for jobs and xp but we just got a Santa homer from the last update rather have a different character like Ralph and 20 donuts for homer/bart snowmen should have been straight cash burns limo is the best premium iteam don't get me wrong sweat update with Smithers and burns manor and pimento grove but I think mr.plow should have been a free costume or at least a little cheaper on the donuts all in all a good update plus ea gave stockings can't complain too much what do yal think of the premium items?

Sweat update? Damn I wish this was a shooter game!!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ppl will always find a reason to complain... They complained yeaterday wen there was no update now they complain wen there is an update lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.