EA Forums - Banner

Nuances of Nuking Needed

Please ignore.....just seen another thread below mine. It wasn't there when I searched honest! :oops:

Replies

• perkilusen
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    1. If you nuke KL, then it's ONLY KL thank God for that.

I've nuked my KL in my main town, and nuked (is that the right word?) my second Springfield... it's horrible to start over with all the buildings and decorations IMO. :lol:
  • perkilusen
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Oops, saw the second post after I posted mine. *starts ignoring*
  • Snakeyees
    2329 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    :D:D ok so I am going to do it..... all land now purchased so after the Maggie event ends I want to nuke and begin my first ever major redesign.

I have searched and can't find a dedicated how to do it and what to expect type thread.

So, I wondered if a thread for such a discussion is warranted?

I have some questions.....
    1. Does hitting the nuke button nuke everything....I.e heights, SP and KL too?

2. For buildings such as mansions that have been upgraded, does upgrade carry over?

3. Any previous nukers got any major do's, dont's and pitfalls to share?

Thanks in anticipation guys....and happy 2016 to you all!

I just nuked during this event I will tell you this, its hard to place things cause you cant see the grid line in the snow, the snow hides them since they use a white line, also ground cover and trees are hard to place seeing they have tarps on them or their leaves are all gone.

1. Everything gets put in storage there are A few items that will not get stored, Simpson house, Both Piers Lemon tree And any Debris will remain

2. All upgrades carry over the only thing i noticed was the Premium item The nightmare pile I'm having to have all the kids look for costumes for 2 hrs again after i did the full quest line.

3. I'm in the process of rebuilding i would wait till the snow is gone. And the Bears can get Annoying if you choose (Like I did) to nuke durning an event.
  • HappyGamer73
    2396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Haven't done it myself, but from the other threads there have been on this topic...

1. SP and SH will get nuked as well, but KL is a separate map and would have to be nuked separately.

2. No upgrades are lost.

3. The proviso on the above is that this is how it is supposed to work. There are some who have lost items during nuking and had to contact EA to recover them.

Anyone else should feel free to add or correct. :D
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited January 2016
    Thanks all. Snakeeyes....I plan to wait for maggie to finish, but that's a great tip about snow!!! Will wait for that to clear as well.

Good news that I can leave KL FOR NOW... I COULD leave a note for neighbours that there is stuff to tap there while I am rebuilding!

• direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    This is not here
  • issy971
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm planning my first ever 'nuke' (?) too!! Waiting for the event to end so I can do it. I'm kind of scared haha, seems kind of daunting. But my town over the past 8 or so months has just become a mess and a 'dumping ground' for buildings. I'm already planning designs etc.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!