EA Forums - Banner

Do you get a pop-up when you've cleared your town of bears?

I think I've had it before. But it was a few days ago so my memory might be wrong...

Replies

• ernienbenny
    168 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I haven't seen one since the start of Act 3
  • devilhunt1449
    3607 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've seen that popup twice since the event started and like you I'm also fairly vigilant about bear removal so suspect that there is an issue with it, but on another point when I have left my town over night and first load it up I also used to get a warning about being overrun I'm also not getting that information box as well probably just a bug but who knows.
  • wadebear
    4028 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've seen it once, but how am I supposed to know that I've cleared my town of iBears if the pop up doesn't pop up? I've searched my town from end to end and tapped every iBear I've seen, but no pop up.
  • chris60119
    105 posts
    edited January 2016
    Just saw it for the first time today
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited January 2016

I've seen in a few times, but it's always been when I initially log in (and there are bears stalking the streets right next to the message, so can't say it's exactly reliable :roll: )

• ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    In my many towns, I have seen it rarely. In 7 of those towns, which are about 5x7 plots of land each, I nuked them at the start of this Act. Nuthin' in them other than the Simpson house and a small area with road for bears. Thus, it is obviously easy to see when there are no more bears. I get the sixty I expected, do a final sweep (which consists of about 4 swipes of the screen). No bears. No pop-up. Do a quick switch to "neighbor" screen and back to town. No bear. No pop-up.

I almost never get the message, except the first day ... I was pleasantly surprised to see it that time, and disappointed when it didn't appear regularly after that.

:(
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i REALLY REALLY like the pop ups when you've cleared event items. the only time i've seen it on this event is when you get to the part where you can tap the quest and it takes you to the event item (after you've finished everything else). if it takes you to the event description banner, no pop up.

at least that's been my experience.
  • CLWggg
    179 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Here's the message that appears when all the bears have been cleared:

QU9F9PT.jpg
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Unless I know that I'm not going to access my town again for at least 5 hours I don't obsess over getting every last bear.
  • johncolombo
    11423 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2016
    it does seem to be random and sometimes I get a pop up screen that's so fast when I log in I can't read it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • littlecat32
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The times that I've gotten the notification, it's been really delayed (e.g. I'll be searching for a few minutes before it tells me that they're gone.) But even that doesn't always come up.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    C0rgano wrote:
    I've seen in a few times, but it's always been when I initially log in (and there are bears stalking the streets right next to the message, so can't say it's exactly reliable :roll: )

That's the message saying your town is over run with bears most likely.

The other message seems to pop up sometimes but not always
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited January 2016
    Yes. I get a message when I clear all the bears
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    rwvolture wrote:
    C0rgano wrote:

That's the message saying your town is over run with bears most likely.

The other message seems to pop up sometimes but not always

no, it clearly stated there were no more bears
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!