EA Forums - Banner

Disconnection from multiple connections

When the server won't connect to my mobile devices, I am often able to get in on my PC. I don't like playing with the mouse, but I've been able to continue past several outages that way.

Replies

• Asuka2222
    187 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    maxeerg wrote:
    When the server won't connect to my mobile devices, I am often able to get in on my PC. I don't like playing with the mouse, but I've been able to continue past several outages that way.

Yeah the PC route has been my savoir.

You get use to the mouse, plus you can run Mouse Recorder ;)

Currently both wired connections are out, don't even get to the login screen, but the 3G connection is fine, get the login screen in seconds.

Mind you this changes, I get booted off the 3G and the wired connections start working again with 3G being dead but still alive to surf the web etc.

It's beyond me to why this is happening, but it could be worse, there have been people unable to connect to EA games since Xmas. Really feel sorry for them, buy a new console/game and can't even use it.

The really annoying part is that I play fine for hours on end, then get booted out to never connect again on that connection, switch to another connection and back in within seconds.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!