EA Forums - Banner

issue with mini-game

Not had this issue but when I did find Maggie nothing happened when I tapped her

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2323 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    stevenpw69 wrote:
    Not had this issue bu,t when I did find Maggie nothing happened when I tapped her

Don't try tapping on Maggie directly tap everywhere around her. Her hit box is not on her position on the screen it seems to be all around her I had the tap 50 times all around her before its registered twice. The very first time I missed it I wasn't sure exactly what to do
  • glemley74
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've never been able to find her; I play for about 20 seconds and it crashes. :x
  • Snakeyees
    2323 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I wouldl try reinstalling the game make sure that you save your files by going to krustyland or to your friends menu then go back to your town. Then go to your application handlre and uninstall the game and then re download it from the Play Store or app store, do not play until all the updates are installed, see if that corrects it sounds like you have a corrupted file somewhere in the game
  • glemley74
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tried it, but it's still crashing. :x
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!