EA Forums - Banner

Ok, I don't usually gripe, but....

probably depends on how many available buildings you have (got a house farm / lot of krusty burgers / etc?)

played 3 rounds here so far.... found her in about 10-15 seconds each time... successfully tapped twice (after tip about hitting the building itself)... of the buildings she can go to that you can have multiple versions, I only have maybe 2 or 3 of each, so it's a small number to scan all thing considered....

Replies

• vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I can not even see all of the buildings, only half
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Have to admit, I'm not loving it. My town is very clear and accessible in its layout, but it takes up a lot of space. There's just not enough time to cover that much ground. I lost the last round literally by one second :cry:
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    Have to admit, I'm not loving it. My town is very clear and accessible in its layout, but it takes up a lot of space. There's just not enough time to cover that much ground. I lost the last round literally by one second :cry:

I have a full-size town as well, and the eligible Where's-Maggie buildings are in widespread regions ... so scanning for her was taking a long time. I had missed her once, but it was when I was going too slowly through the town, and slowed down even more to try to "search" for her by sight. That time, I finally spotted her but didn't have time to tap her.

But I find that if I turn up the volume full-force, and swoosh really really fast in strips through the whole town, I hear that sound of her with her pacifier as I pass her area, and then I can hone in on that SOUND, zooming in to the sound as I go. I don't waste time looking on the buildings ... she's too small to see. So the sound does about 99.9% of the work for me.
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Oh my, did they add something CHALLENGING??

How dare they! :roll:
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

I say make it more challenging.... today I found her in 3 seconds on the first house I looked at :mrgreen:

• organizmx66
    510 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    C0rgano wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

I say make it more challenging.... today I found her in 3 seconds on the first house I looked at :mrgreen:

This^^^
    It is a VERY easy thing to do to have the chance to win 3 donuts...IMO
    D'oh!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!