EA Forums - Banner

Game design ideas ...

transform all buildings as those of recycling?
it would be nice

Replies

• mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ros418 wrote:
    For example, it would be great if you could tap on the opera stage and be able to select all of the Terwilliger family members to perform at the opera.
    ^THIS^
    I keep all of the Terwilliger's performing at the Opera House most of the time because I don't want to scroll through 150+ characters to find them. I don't understand why they made most of the buildings/objects able to select characters but not this one. :(
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Here's my game idea no matter what is going on even if theres an event. If you go into edit mode It should disable all event related NPCS. I am trying to redesign my Springfield but no I can't because I have to have a bear every 2 seconds right underneath my finger right in the middle of my designs. Which I have to leave edit mode to get rid of the stupid bear so that I can continue to redesign my Springfield in other words I have to be inconvenienced because I pay to play this game.
  • 4junk3000
    6067 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Here's my game idea no matter what is going on even if theres an event. If you go into edit mode It should disable all event related NPCS. I am trying to redesign my Springfield but no I can't because I have to have a bear every 2 seconds right underneath my finger right in the middle of my designs. Which I have to leave edit mode to get rid of the stupid bear so that I can continue to redesign my Springfield in other words I have to be inconvenienced because I pay to play this game.

You choose to redesign during a major event. That's EAs fault?

Ooh wait, you PAY to play. Pardon, me your Majesty. Quickly, get the Premium Player his pipe and slippers, and remove all those dreadful bears!

Egad! How dare they inconvenience a Premium! Cads!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

Ooh wait, you PAY to play. Pardon, me your Majesty. Quickly, get the Premium Player his pipe and slippers, and remove all those dreadful bears!

That's a little harsh. Sometimes players just like to vent there frustration so they come here to do it, because more likely than not, there is someone else who share their frustration.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    I also like to fill the benches with any characters who can have a bench job. So I would like to be able to tap on a bench and see a list of characters who have bench-related tasks.

Wish I had Don Vittorio. Can anyone post an image of him with his cat on a bench?
  • surefirein93
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Here's a shot of the Don resting on a bench with his cat (as you requested).

OJysGe1.jpg

I also like to group benches so I can have a group of characters seemingly sitting together. In this case, Marge's sister is catching a few winks and Lurleen is cooking up some more road kill. I guess the Don's conversation is so boring, Patty just couldn't keep her eyes open.

xXVxtdl.jpg?1

I can imagine The Don saying, "So, do you nap here often?"

Yes, I'm a real author.....try this link and you can read the first 3 chapters of my newest Amazon Vella sci-fi adventure for FREE: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B09Z8HKLXW
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

Be nice tapper. :oops: :roll: :shock:
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Snakeyees wrote:

I don't think automatically disabling them would work purely because theres so many little things crop up in events which you go into edit mode to try and see/find i.e. recent presents. however an option alongside the other fade options would be nice for those of us wanting to make amendments throughout the event, which i think is completely normal when your getting new buildings etc!!!
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Here's a shot of the Don resting on a bench with his cat (as you requested).

OJysGe1.jpg

I also like to group benches so I can have a group of characters seemingly sitting together. In this case, Marge's sister is catching a few winks and Lurleen is cooking up some more road kill. I guess the Don's conversation is so boring, Patty just couldn't keep her eyes open.

xXVxtdl.jpg?1

I can imagine The Don saying, "So, do you nap here often?"

Great picture, thanks. Don seems to like Patty!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Love this idea, currently need for the space hanger. I can't figure out who to send there on task to get the animation activated again. I know I have a lot of other buildings that are animated also, just have forgotten who to send there on task.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.