EA Forums - Banner

Nothing to tap in ANY neighbor's SprigField...

Right now you can only tap bears. I'm not sure if you've made it that far in the event, so there might be nothing for you. A few days ago they added an update that took away the ability to tap buildings in neighbors' towns. The event ends in a couple of days anyway, so everything should be back to normal then.

Replies

  • devilhunt1449
    3722 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Since the last tie-in update the only thing that is available for anyone to tap in a neighbours is the bears from the event so unfortunately if you are not doing the event due to the fact that you're not a high enough level etc then I'm sorry but there is nothing to tap on, on a positive note the event ends in a few more days so everything should be back to normal for you soon.
  • evrod20
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well, thank you so much guys, at least now I know what's really happening... don't understand quite well the game yet. You know the events and stuffs, but I'm glad that in few days I'll be back playing as I used to.



  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The past few days before the update was nightmare, instead of tapping the bears, my fat finger kept tapping the buildings next to the bears at friends' SF, especially when the bears were walking behind the buildings.

    Thanks for the update to temporarily disable to building tapping during this Act 3 event.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • evrod20
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sorry, but I'm pretty noob ... How do you know when an event is coming and the things you have to do to take advantage of it? You know maybe to fast leveling up or whatever?
  • devilhunt1449
    3722 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you have a look at the stickies at the top of the section of the forum and check out the guides by LPNintendoITA it might be useful to you as he posts so very helpful information.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    evrod20 wrote:
    Sorry, but I'm pretty noob ... How do you know when an event is coming and the things you have to do to take advantage of it? You know maybe to fast leveling up or whatever?

    EA likes to put teasers on their fb page before an event. As a new player you will find that money is the thing that holds back your progress the most because every level needs to be completed before you can start on the items in the next level. To get money faster you should get 100 neighbors and visit them every day. When you finish earning all hte friendship points it really pays out. Getting some premium decorations with bonus % are also better investments than more buildings. Also, it helps to pick shorter tasks. You might be juggling just a few characters so 1 hour tasks are easy enough.
  • evrod20
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you have a look at the stickies at the top of the section of the forum and check out the guides by LPNintendoITA it might be useful to you as he posts so very helpful information.
    petehd14 wrote:
    EA likes to put teasers on their fb page before an event. As a new player you will find that money is the thing that holds back your progress the most because every level needs to be completed before you can start on the items in the next level. To get money faster you should get 100 neighbors and visit them every day. When you finish earning all hte friendship points it really pays out. Getting some premium decorations with bonus % are also better investments than more buildings. Also, it helps to pick shorter tasks. You might be juggling just a few characters so 1 hour tasks are easy enough.

    Appreciate all your advices, I guess I'll have a pretty ready these days to finally understand the whole game. Again, thank you so much.

    You guys rock :wink:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    evrod20 wrote:
    Hi guys, new to this game (just started 3 weeks ago... level 15 and really addicted)... also my first topic on this forum.

    Anyway, I have the limit amount of friends allowed by the game and religiously every 24 hours I visit all my friends' SF to tap on stuffs. All started with the "other springfield" one day there was just nothing to tap in it. I couldn't care less cause I had all my origin friends to get my XP and FP, but since a week or so there is NOTHING to tap in ANY of my friends' SF and I don't think that's right (not even their KL)... can't believe that they're cleaning all cause I play up to 3 times per day (so no way in the world it's always a coincidence)

    I've been reading since this happened and some people suggested me to delete some friends (did that, my 85% of my friends are just new... still not working). Been checking their status in the game (nothing more than 8 hours since their last visit to the game). I don't understand what's going on?

    What can I do? Visiting was the fastest way to level up, now it's so hard to get XP as fast as I used to do it before and the game is getting really boring... also I haven't received a single visit since this "issue" started... what makes me think that when they also visit me, find nothing to tap on it even when I leave a lot of $ signs, register machine, etc for them to tap and get their rewards.

    Any comments? Any help would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

    Hello and welcome to the forum. The wise tappers above have provided you with sage advice. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!
  • evrod20
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    JimJ321 wrote:
    evrod20 wrote:
    Hi guys, new to this game (just started 3 weeks ago... level 15 and really addicted)... also my first topic on this forum.

    Anyway, I have the limit amount of friends allowed by the game and religiously every 24 hours I visit all my friends' SF to tap on stuffs. All started with the "other springfield" one day there was just nothing to tap in it. I couldn't care less cause I had all my origin friends to get my XP and FP, but since a week or so there is NOTHING to tap in ANY of my friends' SF and I don't think that's right (not even their KL)... can't believe that they're cleaning all cause I play up to 3 times per day (so no way in the world it's always a coincidence)

    I've been reading since this happened and some people suggested me to delete some friends (did that, my 85% of my friends are just new... still not working). Been checking their status in the game (nothing more than 8 hours since their last visit to the game). I don't understand what's going on?

    What can I do? Visiting was the fastest way to level up, now it's so hard to get XP as fast as I used to do it before and the game is getting really boring... also I haven't received a single visit since this "issue" started... what makes me think that when they also visit me, find nothing to tap on it even when I leave a lot of $ signs, register machine, etc for them to tap and get their rewards.

    Any comments? Any help would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

    Hello and welcome to the forum. The wise tappers above have provided you with sage advice. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!

    Indeed they have. Thank you so much :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.