• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Best year
    Will be hard to be better :wink:
  • cdepast
    2456 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    2015 was almost too good. Lets hope it was financially successful for EA and that they are able to create some original content and events for 2016. We know we'll be getting THOH and Christmas, speculated Space and Fire, and hopefully the return of whacking day. Which, is actually happening in Florida right now (google it).
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yes, a really good year indeed!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited January 2016
    It was okay, but please don't do another tablet/phone battery draining grind in 2016 like SH or Monorail. Keep it sane, EA. 8hr, 16hr, 24hr repeatable quests preferred over 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes.
  • icacic0901
    272 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Solartron wrote:
    It was okay, but please don't do another tablet/phone battery draining grind in 2016 like SH or Monorail. Keep it sane, EA. 8hr, 16hr, 24hr repeatable quests preferred over 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes.

This!

2015 was really great! Especially when it comes to donuts.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Solartron wrote:

It might be interesting to have the menu for those buildings offer different times rather than the characters. And all eligible (unoccupied) characters for that manufacturing building to automatically go there for the time specified. A variant of "send all". The list would only list the time periods...So, I could choose very short periods if I'm the type of person who wants a quick palm tree or gate, and long periods during the times I'm not going to be around.

There are flaws, of course. I have to be sure that a character I want free to perform another task is assigned to THAT task before I tap " send all"
  • SerenityLove1983
    212 posts
    edited January 2016
    I agree! Great year indeed! :-)
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    ZIaQ7Yt.gif
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited January 2016
    Yep, it was good!
  • skollthewolf
    476 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I think 2015 was a great time. TSTO has continued to capture my attention while some other, lesser town building games have lost their luster. Kudos, EA. I eagerly await what's next.
  • Taco_BeIIe
    2376 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    cdepast wrote:
    2015 was almost too good. Lets hope it was financially successful for EA and that they are able to create some original content and events for 2016. We know we'll be getting THOH and Christmas, speculated Space and Fire, and hopefully the return of whacking day. Which, is actually happening in Florida right now (google it).

Googled and ew....

Think I prefer EA's version :roll:
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Overall pretty awesome year!!
  • jkparkin
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Best. Year. Ever!
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited January 2016
    Agreed! When I saw the list of all the events in another thread, it really brought it home how awesome this year was. Just Sideshow Bob and Maggie alone would have make it awesome. Everything else made it epic.

Others have said it and I agree, this is the only game I am still playing after all these years because I'm not bored yet.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I was thinking of making a topic like this... but glad to see I was beaten to the punch. :-)

2015 was an incredible year. The amount of content and effort placed into it, when seen as a whole, was top notch. I have a lot to be grateful for.

Thanks EA!
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Me too! Loved 2015!
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    ZwCdz5z.gif
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Events aside, the game changers of the IRS and Send All functions made this something of a landmark year.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Very good indeed.

That said, there's part of me that wants to quit...tho on a high note.

I just initiated a new project that i really should invest more time (tapping time) to get it done sooner than later. And i just started a new Star Trek Android game that is impressive. So i wanted a break until Valentines. If they don't provide it, i could imagine breaking away from daily play for the first time -- ever.

Weird i know.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • DutchTapper
    131 posts
    edited January 2016
    Although I missed the first half year of 2015,
    I can say that 2015 was a surprisingly good year with tons of cool stuff!

Keep up the good work EA :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!