EA Forums - Banner

Where's Maggie

Prev1
I have the same problem. :cry:

Replies

• jessiebrow170
    14 posts
    edited January 2016
    I also had this problem. I spent more than a minute of the countdown tapping Maggie with no success. :(
  • bygabee
    10 posts
    edited January 2016
    I'm having the same problem in my city! I have already gotten donuts but after failing once to tap her, cuz the game didn't recognise I had found her. Now I just don't seem to be able to tap her at all! That's really annoying!

• t_cosmas760
    3 posts
    edited January 2016
    Yep! I have the same problem. Click on Maggie for about 30 seconds, she sucks on pacifier, and the game says 'Sorry...Try Again' message. Hope EA is watching this thread and fixes it soon.
  • johncolombo
    11425 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2016
    it doesn't work if you tap Maggie, you need to tap the building she's on. From another thread, and I do this now, I tap the building in the lower right hand corner. Sometimes it takes several taps. Hope that helps!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • nobustein
    1 posts
    edited January 2016
    The Where's Maggie game is super buggy. I find her, tap, keep tapping, and still nothing until the game times out. Please fix.
  • GalexiMoon
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Found Maggie. I tapped her a couple dozen times, tapped the house a dozen more, tapped around her...nothing registered that I found her. :(
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Finally, the Maggie mini game is working for me. Just wish it didn't take so long to get the donuts. 48 hours and three 16 hour shifts. Oh well, at least the game is now working for me.
  • laidbackle195
    1 posts
    edited January 2016
    Twice Maggie has been atop the Android's Dungeon and Baseball Card shop.

Both times, she's can't be tapped :(
  • boharewlu
    2 posts
    edited January 2016
    Still have same problem I posted about a week ago. I find Maggie and tap on her over and over with no response and once the timer runs out the game freezes. Do something.

Username: boharewlu
  • njnova77
    1 posts
    edited January 2016
    Same problem.... Tap Maggie tap the building tap the general area and nothing happens....
  • Jen7hatton
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016

I've never had a problem tapping her I always tap the building and it works fine but since the latest update that has changed.

Her sound has stopped working for me. there is no sucking noise, nothing, three times in a row now. You can't find her when there's no sound. Yes I checked my settings and I have the volume cranked. This is just since the space update otherwise the game was working flawlessly for me.

• UpYoursKrabappel
    2 posts New member
    edited January 2016
    Add me to the list. I just found her in about 15 seconds, then spent the next 1:45 tapping every way imaginable on her and the area around her, zoomed in and zoomed out. Didn't work. Would appreciate a fix for this, since premium currency is offered as a reward for doing it.
  • brewnear3
    10 posts
    edited January 2016
    Also have this same issue. This last time I found Maggie, I tapped for a full minute. Tapped her, houses all around. Zoomed out and tapped. Zoomed in and tapped. Nothing has worked for the last 7 times I've found her.

About to give up. Hope it's fixed soon.
  • cc_gamechanger
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Having the same issue! It's so frustrating when you find Maggie with plenty of time and the "game" doesn't recognize your accomplishment and reward you. Is this a glitch in the " mini game" or some cruel joke by EA? Not really funny either way!!
  • YohanRaul
    1 posts
    edited January 2016
    Same issue. Frustrating! :evil:
  • Peckxo
    1 posts
    edited January 2016
    Same here! This has happened to me three times now. It's getting quite old.
  • SedoFreak
    32 posts
    edited January 2016
    Me too. 30 seconds to find Maggie, over a minute tapping on her, around her, the building, scrolling around and back, tapping....... Oh dear. Another buggy update :-(
  • xxjardinexx
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yep, issues here as well! Come on EA...fix it!
  • picardfangirl
    2 posts
    edited February 2016
    Please fix!!
  • telethore
    88 posts
    edited February 2016

I've found that tapping the door of the building she is ontop of works well
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!