EA Forums - Banner

of all the rotten luck!!!

Hope everything works out. Try to hold on. I know how it is for EA to take their sweet time.

Replies

• tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited January 2016
    Thanks :) I ran the gauntlet of circular menus and, I think, eventually sent a report in and got a ticket number..... waiting game now!
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I contacted Google play store when that happened to me because EA gave me the run-around and it was a limited time event I think, and I was out $50. They put the money back in my account right away. (Can't recall where I got the contact info ... It was a couple years ago ... I believe it was by phone. )

EDIT TO ADD: I found my old thread. It was July of 2014, during the event. I got my money back with a phone call to Google Play Store, and it only took 3 minutes to get through to them. But that old post doesn't mention how I got their contact info. Sorry. :(
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for the info!
    I am getting that sinking feeling now..... EA first response.....uninstall and reinstall, clearing the cache and restarting device. This didnt work and I replied as such. I also explained that I run a second town on the same device which is working perfectly. EA next reply.... sorry the previous suggestion didnt work. I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app, clearing the cache in between.....

oh dear.....I hope my town is not doomed, I dread to think of how much I have spent in donuts over the last 3 years!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!