EA Forums - Banner

Maggie has gone silent for me on searching for her during the mini-game!

Prev1
Yes. I have this exact problem. The game worked fine for me ever since it started. Until the space update. now there's no sound during the game. I checked my settings for sound in the game the volume is cranked. And multiple times now no sound, can't find her anymore. when it shows you where she is in the end it's proof that I was over that area and just couldn't hear her.

Replies

• justabar69
    75 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I still have sound for everything else, but no sound for her.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Suddenly I had no sound when looking for Maggie today. Before today the sound was working fine.
  • intbananas
    127 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It's happened to me every so often (even before the latest update), about every 5th game I have no sound for Maggie.
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I thought it was my imagination but I had no sound this morning. I don't know how I found her as she was on lard lad tucked away in the bottom corner of my town. Was very lucky. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • crystal_do450
    232 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Oh good, not just me then.
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I also noticed this! It was tough enough finding her in a large town in 1:20 for me, but now it's impossible without the pacifier sound.
  • R-yam366
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Same here no sound any more. Still lucky enough to find her.
  • devilhunt1449
    3728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've been having sound issues with the Maggie mini game since the space update, at first I thought it was just me not going anywhere near to start off with as I wasn't finding her, then I started to suspect something was wrong as I knew that I'd gone over the area that she was in and got no sucking sound, today I managed to prove it to myself as I was trying to find her as usual when I spotted Maggie on the Android Dungeon as the dark coloured building helped her stand out so I moved right above so she was dead centre of my screen and still no sucking noise oh well at least I found her.
  • niahunt
    338 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No Maggie sound at all for me today either.
    :cry:
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yes that pacifier has a silencer, and it still takes at least twenty taps to click on her :!:
  • DICEdog369
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Long time follower, first time poster.... I have noticed this problem as well with finding Maggie. But I noticed that the amount of time to locate had decreased for me. Has anyone else noticed this? Makes me wonder if the game will be progressively harder as we continue to collect donuts..
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    heard Maggie this morning and have not had the sound issues here. Not complaining, just contributing to discussion that every doughnut chance I've had always yealds one doughnut with option to buy til I get three. I guess I'm bad at choosing hahaha. My time length hasn't changed- on 5th or 6th go round now
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • DICEdog369
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I first started with 1:20 to find Maggie, and I have won three or four times now. But since the sound issue, I have noticed that I always start with 1:01
  • maurotib516
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Happened to me this morning too...I thought I was still asleep, but, as far I can see, I wasn't :shock:
    Hope this glitch will be fixed soon! :wink:
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Just happened to me. Thankfully I found her in my house farm..with 7 seconds to spare.
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I thought it was my phone, but I haven't had sound for at least a week. I tried restarting my phone & did the phone update as soon as it came out (and i never do that, idk why.). I am wondering if the types of phones are the same?
    Mine is an iphone 5c.
    Just realized I haven't tired uninstalling and reinstalling. Maybe on break. Bad enough I am on here Monday morning at 9am. :lol:

update: My sound just started working and I did nothing. Just went to play, like normal and I hear the rocket ship crash and the lovely background music. Maybe posting here was the fix. jk
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • 74hands
    450 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Same here but doing a hard reset on my iPad Mini sorted it, all sounds restored.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I heard Maggie's pacifier sound today hopefully it stays that way.
  • maurotib516
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yesterday night I've heard again Maggie's pacifier sound.. maybe I was really asleep in the morning :shock: So, in my town, everything came back to normality :mrgreen:
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    heard Maggie this morning and have not had the sound issues here. Not complaining, just contributing to discussion that every doughnut chance I've had always yealds one doughnut with option to buy til I get three. I guess I'm bad at choosing hahaha. My time length hasn't changed- on 5th or 6th go round now

There is a way to win the three donuts on the first try every time.

Remember which box the three donuts come up in, next time move one place to the right from then keep doing this each time you level up.

Now this isn't fool proof! Sometimes it changes to a left move, it's trial by error, but it works most times for me.

And saves me a lot of money guessing, and I've lost of money in the past guessing. :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.