EA Forums - Banner

Well, I feel silly

Prev1
Nope. It's gotta be more complicated than that because my un-categorzied inventory starts like this:

Curved Track Piece
S Curve Track Piece
Straight Track Piece
Monsarno Cafeteria
Monsarno Chimp Resources
Monsarno Human Resources
Monsorno Library
American Flag

Now from this point it seems to be alphabetic, but I didn't look at every item.
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Replies

• meredythl
    317 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    wadebear wrote:
    Nope. It's gotta be more complicated than that because my un-categorzied inventory starts like this:

Curved Track Piece
    S Curve Track Piece
    Straight Track Piece
    Monsarno Cafeteria
    Monsarno Chimp Resources
    Monsarno Human Resources
    Monsorno Library
    American Flag

Now from this point it seems to be alphabetic, but I didn't look at every item.

Yes, true that WadeBear, then IRS and somewhere later it becomes alphabetized.

• CBonez89
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    cool story bro. no one cares.
  • Player_gghpflri
    44 posts
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:
    You must understand that forum regulars are a 'special' type of person and that many of them share literally everything here (including going to the hospital, travel & planning, RIP & emotional outbursts, etc etc). This is their social life. They just don't have anyone else to share it with (hence why many here have cat obsessions). My point is, everyone is different, and we should all respect that. To each their own. Remember the loners in school? Yup - exactly. Happy tapping.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:
    You must understand that forum regulars are a 'special' type of person and that many of them share literally everything here (including going to the hospital, travel & planning, RIP & emotional outbursts, etc etc). This is their social life. They just don't have anyone else to share it with (hence why many here have cat obsessions). My point is, everyone is different, and we should all respect that. To each their own. Remember the loners in school? Yup - exactly. Happy tapping.

I talk to my dog. Happy tapping!
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    :shock: ? No.

Just :lol: !
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • CBonez89
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:
    You must understand that forum regulars are a 'special' type of person and that many of them share literally everything here (including going to the hospital, travel & planning, RIP & emotional outbursts, etc etc). This is their social life. They just don't have anyone else to share it with (hence why many here have cat obsessions).

I knew there were some major losers here, but thats a whole other level. very sad.
  • guitarman627
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sounds like someone's talking to themselves here.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nice to see the haters are still alive and well.

meredythl, don't let some of the negative people get to you, this forum is for sharing information and having fun.
    I'm sure you're not the only one who didn't realize about the alphabetical thing.
  • 4junk3000
    5315 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It's not really all that alphabetical so it's easy to miss. Don't blame anyone for this oversight here except EA.

You can see they added items in clumps, they're not all in the same order at all. And many features are not subcategorized. Lame.

Until you go in there enough to just know where things are, you're better off scrolling through the whole enchilada so you don't miss anything. Particularly when you're new and want to utilize all features you have.

But once you've been playing a while, and have amassed a huge storage of extra everything, you should eventually just know things like which fences are not included in the fences category, and where to find them instead.

It's overdue for housekeeping though. Slackers
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • meredythl
    317 posts Member
    edited January 2016

meredythl, don't let some of the negative people get to you, this forum is for sharing information and having fun.
    I'm sure you're not the only one who didn't realize about the alphabetical thing.

Thank you Roses! I am aware of that sad fellow. A bit bemused he called me bro, though.

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    meredythl wrote:

Thank you Roses! I am aware of that sad fellow. A bit bemused he called me bro, though.

:lol: It's super sweet that the trolls found each other. Do you think that there will be more baby trolls running around here in around 9 months or so?
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    moxxee wrote:
    meredythl wrote:

:lol: It's super sweet that the trolls found each other. Do you think that there will be more baby trolls running around here in around 9 months or so?

Actually Mox - I think this is more a case of the same person talking with themself...
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    suetopia wrote:
    moxxee wrote:
    meredythl wrote:

Actually Mox - I think this is more a case of the same person talking with themself...
    I'd expect nothing thing less from a CEO with a wallet full of credit cards.
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:

My cat ordered me to tell you that I do not have a cat obsession.
    Purrr.

Gomez
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Totally random piece of legal advice, that I just thought of for no particular reason at all. No sirree.

Hypothetically speaking, if you ever think of sending a PM to a forum member asking them to stop being a jerk, be sure to word the PM very carefully, because they might be underage and they might show their mom the PM and she might get upset at you for using what she considers inappropriate language for adolescents, instead of being mad at her son/daughter for being a jerk.

Just sayin' ;)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't think this is silly at all. I've been playing for over a year and still have trouble finding things in my inventory. If it wasn't for this forum, I would still be searching for my IRS building.

..as for the trolls, I too am happy they found each other, hustle confused as to why they describe themselves and then insult themselves :mrgreen:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited January 2016
    I didn't even know there was an inventory.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Totally random piece of legal advice, that I just thought of for no particular reason at all. No sirree.

Hypothetically speaking, if you ever think of sending a PM to a forum member asking them to stop being a jerk, be sure to word the PM very carefully, because they might be underage and they might show their mom the PM and she might get upset at you for using what she considers inappropriate language for adolescents, instead of being mad at her son/daughter for being a jerk.

Just sayin' ;)
    giphy.gif
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • kingshark2203
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    meredythl wrote:

I totally agree with Roses and stand by you meredythl, but logged in just to tell you that I like your tag line about cats being musical hot water bottles. :-)
  • meredythl
    317 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    meredythl wrote:

I totally agree with Roses and stand by you meredythl, but logged in just to tell you that I like your tag line about cats being musical hot water bottles. :-)

For that you get a nice head scritch garcekitten!
    cat-head-scratch.jpg

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!