EA Forums - Banner

Homer buddha

Prev1
Only tried once. Got MoleMan. That's pretty good, I guess.

Replies

  • tannersarms
    32 posts
    edited January 2013
    Moleman I believe. Then 2 Burning Bushes. And a ton of items purchasable with in game cash.
  • Rowanvdl
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Only tried once. Got MoleMan. That's pretty good, I guess.

    Nice :wink:

    My best homer buddha: squeaky voice teen
    My best mystery box: lemon tree

















  • scr33ch08
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yea I got Moleman and SVT but don't like him I rather watch moleman get hit in the nuts with a football
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Well I've never officially purchased a Buddah.

    Mystery Box -> Homer Buddah -> Mystery Box -> Shrub

    Beat that losers!
  • Rowanvdl
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Well I've never officially purchased a Buddah.

    Mystery Box -> Homer Buddah -> Mystery Box -> Shrub

    Beat that losers!
    LOL :lol:
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited January 2013
    Got my first Homer Buddha today.

    I won Frink's Lab!

    Beginners luck I'm sure . . .
  • cool2006
    779 posts Member
    edited January 2013
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Got my first Homer Buddha today.

    I won Frink's Lab!

    Beginners luck I'm sure . . .

    You lucky dog--Frink rules!

    I have not had luck with Homer Buddha (I keep getting pieces of fence), but I got a LEMON TREE the very first time I bought a Mystery Box. Woohoo! I also win on ~25% of my bets at Springfield Downs, so I guess I can't complain too much about Homer Buddha.

    They should make an actual Homer Buddha statue that you can put in your Springfield.
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've have no luck I got a planter and a green dumpster :( waste of 30 doughnuts I thought!!
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited January 2013
    So, as I figured the donuts were free from Xmas I just got two more Homer Buddhas. I mean, they cost me nothing.

    So, I got a tire swing. Was feeling a bit meh with that so I gambled again.

    In the second one was 150 donuts. Win.

    No more now haha.
  • cool2006
    779 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    i bought my 1st 1 2days ago got a myster box which got me 250 cash yayyyyyyyyy NOT
  • sengir_cdv
    53 posts
    edited January 2013
    i am very unlucky.

    first one 30 donuts and than apple tree, orange tree, bank, flower, apple tree, orange tree, bank, bank, flower and 10 white fence - donuts now: 0
  • jimmmy1116
    40 posts
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    Got my first Homer Buddha today.

    I won Frink's Lab!

    Beginners luck I'm sure . . .

    You lucky dog--Frink rules!

    I have not had luck with Homer Buddha (I keep getting pieces of fence), but I got a LEMON TREE the very first time I bought a Mystery Box. Woohoo! I also win on ~25% of my bets at Springfield Downs, so I guess I can't complain too much about Homer Buddha.

    They should make an actual Homer Buddha statue that you can put in your Springfield.

    For the longest time that's exactly what I thought it was. A big Homer Buddha statue.
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    My only Homer Buddah experience:

    Homer Buddah -> Mystery Box -> Mystery Box -> Brown Fence (1)

    Broke me of a bad habit quickly. :roll:
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    jimmmy1116 wrote:
    lak000987 wrote:
    Got my first Homer Buddha today.

    I won Frink's Lab!

    Beginners luck I'm sure . . .

    You lucky dog--Frink rules!

    I have not had luck with Homer Buddha (I keep getting pieces of fence), but I got a LEMON TREE the very first time I bought a Mystery Box. Woohoo! I also win on ~25% of my bets at Springfield Downs, so I guess I can't complain too much about Homer Buddha.

    They should make an actual Homer Buddha statue that you can put in your Springfield.

    For the longest time that's exactly what I thought it was. A big Homer Buddha statue.

    Haha--I thought that, too! Was terribly disappointed to find that was not the case.

    Also, if I could figure out how to insert a gif, I'd put in a cheering turtle or something to express how glad I am to see you. But I am old, and it is early, so I'll just say: Yay!
  • osu2008o
    6 posts
    edited January 2013
    Last week I got...Mystery Box ->Mystery Box ->Mystery Box ->Mystery Box -> Bench

    Today I got...Mystery Box -> Homer Buddha -> Frink's lab.

    Best mystery box yet.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    osu2008o wrote:
    Last week I got...Mystery Box ->Mystery Box ->Mystery Box ->Mystery Box -> Bench

    Today I got...Mystery Box -> Homer Buddha -> Frink's lab.

    Best mystery box yet.

    Congrats!! :mrgreen:
  • jimmmy1116
    40 posts
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    jimmmy1116 wrote:
    lak000987 wrote:
    Got my first Homer Buddha today.

    I won Frink's Lab!

    Beginners luck I'm sure . . .

    You lucky dog--Frink rules!

    I have not had luck with Homer Buddha (I keep getting pieces of fence), but I got a LEMON TREE the very first time I bought a Mystery Box. Woohoo! I also win on ~25% of my bets at Springfield Downs, so I guess I can't complain too much about Homer Buddha.

    They should make an actual Homer Buddha statue that you can put in your Springfield.

    For the longest time that's exactly what I thought it was. A big Homer Buddha statue.

    Haha--I thought that, too! Was terribly disappointed to find that was not the case.

    Also, if I could figure out how to insert a gif, I'd put in a cheering turtle or something to express how glad I am to see you. But I am old, and it is early, so I'll just say: Yay!

    Awww, you're sweet. And YAY! I'm old too!
  • Tomcatt37
    3 posts
    edited January 2013
    Frinks Lab! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • rdyer89
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    just got my first one and got Hans Moleman
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.