EA Forums - Banner

K9 Officer & Jub-Jub

I think jub-jub (iguana) has a quest with one of marge sister.

Replies

• Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Jub-Jub has tasks..... not sure how many - but I believe they added some since the original release
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • skollthewolf
    494 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Go for Jub-Jub. It has a full set of tasks and comes with the Pet Store. K9 Officer is just an NPC.
  • haggis_balls
    187 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you're going to get one I would go for Jub-jub. K-9 just wanders about whereas JJ has couple of visible tasks, one getting a cuddle from Patty or Selma and the other is 24? hour task of sticking tongue out.
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    So Jub Jub only has two tasks? Confused!
  • devilhunt1449
    3737 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Can't check it out at the moment as jub jub is on task but from memory I believe that he/she has 5 tasks but only 2 of those are visual.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Jub Jub also gives you a building that gives more tasks to Stampy and Mr Tiny.
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Jub-Jub has 5 tasks plus 1 with Selma.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Jub Jub has a full set of tasks (1, 4, 6, 8, 12, & 24), with the 6-hour task being a joint one with Patty (or Selma?) as well as coming with the Pet Store which opens up a task for Stampy (and maybe one for Mr. Teeny - I can't remember for sure about this) and changes the location of Ray's 1-hour task. Jub Jub's outdoor tasks are walking around town (I can't remember the time period, maybe 24-hours?) and flicking his tongue (12-hour) and the joint one (6-hour). It's a pretty decent buy. I don't buy NPCs so I can't speak to the K9 Officer.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    In one of the recent updates they gave Jub Jub a full set of tasks.
    I've never regretting purchasing him.
    I don't have K9, it seems like an awful lot of donuts for an NPC.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    And don't forget -- jubjub's tasks give premium payout (since he's a premium character).

His solo tasks are 1hr, 4, 8, 12 and 24. The 1 hr is visual (eat insects) and the 12 hr is visual (tongue flick)

He also has a 6-hour visual task with Selma. (Cuddle jubjub). ...
  • brogames111
    740 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yep, Jub Jub, is a full tasked (though slightly boring IMO) character; and comes with a building. I think he might be the cheapest building/character combo in the game. I went with him. :thumbup:
  • AAADave1961
    114 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I like all of the input here, I'm still on the fence with Jub-Jub. I'll probably end up getting him anyways....maybe. lol
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you everyone! I went for Jub-Jub and I'm happy with it!

Also i would like to say, Ray Patterson has his hour task at the Springfield Pet Shop instead pf Kwik-E-mart once purchased. Just found out now. 27/1/16 at 2:41pm
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.