EA Forums - Banner

Rocket and debris prize...

Is there an actual message at the end of a launch? Maybe I need to store the IRS building before I tap near the launch pad because I have somehow missed this.

Replies

• wadebear
    3698 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Mine is showing in my inventory in both my games. Main Inventory page, right after the Curved Track Piece.
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I got 1 of my 3 sets awarded so far..
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Has anyone tried placing the trash and having Lisa or homer clean up Springfield task? Wonder if there be a donut hidden in the trash?
  • surefirein93
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes, there may be a "bonut" for cleaning up rocket debris with Homer or Lisa. That's happened twice for me out of about six debris piles. I also got an old clunker car as one prize.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited February 2016
    Yes, there may be a "bonut" for cleaning up rocket debris with Homer or Lisa. That's happened twice for me out of about six debris piles. I also got an old clunker car as one prize.

Hmmm, I didn't realize we can get the onda as a prize from the space ship. Do you think maybe that was just the most recent prize you received from your weekly mystery box? It would be marked as "New" in your storage, and possibly be listed before your debris from the spaceship, or maybe even between the debris from two different launches. Just a thought.

I thought the possibilities were only the 4 pieces of debris, a Kang or Kodos topiary, a Hail Ants sign, or a miniature nuclear warhead. I do not think we can earn anything else besides those items.

I have also been confused by what I was actually earning during a successful launch. I do not remember seeing a message after my first successful launch. But in my last launch I did see a message telling me I had new debris in my inventory from the launch. And I did not receive 1 each of the 4 different types of debris. I received 2 of the nuclear waste barrels, one of the broken cobblestone, and one of the broken window frames. I have cleaned all of those up, but not received any donuts yet. I also have saved the majority of the other debris from the land I purchased in a corner of my town to use for decorations. I also did so largely because it was not replaceable. Now that we have that option I do not need to save so much of it. I really like that aspect of this new feature.
  • philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    i also got one of my two debris. i however did get all three of my hail ants sign and my one mini nuke.
  • karakira4s
    178 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I lost 1 set of debris but it had happened before EA fixed this. After the last update never lost any. Got 0 doughnuts from 5 debris sets.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ugh, you know what's annoying?

When the 12 hours is up and your collect the prize (debris for me on my last go-around) and then you get distracted and hours later you remember that you never re-launched the rocket.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!