EA Forums - Banner

IRS facade selectable?

smitty959 wrote:
Is the IRS building facade selectable once the building is fully upgraded? I want to get rid of the upgrade sign over the building, but I like the facade that is not fully upgraded. It fits in perfectly with my trashy area.

Yes, once you get to level 9, you'll be able to select the facade.

Replies

• guitarman627
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Can you also change the tap radius? I want the max level but i don't want the large tap radius.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Can you also change the tap radius? I want the max level but i don't want the large tap radius.
    Nope. But if you store the building, the tap radius is disabled.
  • johncolombo
    11654 posts Senior Moderator
    edited February 2016
    I wish so much there was a dial on that thing like an old fashioned radio to control it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I wish so much there was a dial on that thing like an old fashioned radio to control it.

Good idea, mines in storage though.
  • mathumster385
    2420 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Good idea, mines in storage though.
    A range dial would be wonderful. I pull my IRS out of storage once or twice a day to collect rents that are distant from the LZ and KL; then I put it back in storage.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016

That would also be a great feature on the real IRS. :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6416 posts Moderator
    edited February 2016
    A better upgrade would be releasing Agent Johnson as a playable character & one his perks is changing the radius of the IRS Building. Similar to how Bumblebee Man, Arnie Pye give additional tasks to the Channel 6 Building. Another perk that would be one of his tasks would be that he would collect all the money from all buildings. Basically he's collecting taxes.

Agent_johnson.png
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    A better upgrade would be releasing Agent Johnson as a playable character & one his perks is changing the radius of the IRS Building. Similar to how Bumblebee Man, Arnie Pye give additional tasks to the Channel 6 Building. Another perk that would be one of his tasks would be that he would collect all the money from all buildings. Basically he's collecting taxes.

Awesome idea, but I'd add a wrinkle. Since the IRS collects income tax on our pay I'd love him to collect from completed character tasks. Because my main issue with that building radius is trying to complete (and free up) a character without collecting from all my buildings ... To leave neighbors buildings to tap.

Or maybe to collect from tapped buildings, too. (E.g., handshakes and thumbs-up).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.