EA Forums - Banner

Reset Maggie game

and there goes another glitch.

Replies

• Jetsonsclo700
    62 posts
    edited February 2016
    While we are speaking of maggie, sometimes I'll find maggie and tap; but it wont activate. Tap some more, move maggie on the screen to tap from another quad....nothing. Move to another section of screen to facilitate a repaint, return and tap.....still no response. Doesnt happen everytime; just a *.
    Welcome any thoughts.
  • kimphuc
    54 posts
    edited February 2016
    Same thing happens to me,
  • edited February 2016
    While we are speaking of maggie, sometimes I'll find maggie and tap; but it wont activate. Tap some more, move maggie on the screen to tap from another quad....nothing. Move to another section of screen to facilitate a repaint, return and tap.....still no response. Doesnt happen everytime; just a *.
    Welcome any thoughts.

I find it works fine if I tap the building, and not Maggie herself. And bear in mind that "the building" is actually the base, not the roof.

So if you're tapping on the roof (where Maggie is) you're probably actually tapping on the area behind the building. Ever since I've started doing that I've had no problems.
  • Fingerpopping58
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I could have kicked myself when, after more than a dozen times of failing to find Maggie, I discovered that by having the sound turned up on my game her sucking gave a sound clue as to where she was :oops: :oops:
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    With the exception of the one time I forgot to turn the sound on, I've NEVER struggled to find Maggie. I've got 99% of the land and at level 59. But even without the sound I still managed to find her easily.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11550 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I could have kicked myself when, after more than a dozen times of failing to find Maggie, I discovered that by having the sound turned up on my game her sucking gave a sound clue as to where she was :oops: :oops:
    the minigame guide clearly states that though
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    heres a tip the building maggie is on will have the buildings animation playing, so besides the noise look for the building with animation, not to mention she only appears in certain buildings.
  • Fingerpopping58
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    heres a tip the building maggie is on will have the buildings animation playing, so besides the noise look for the building with animation, not to mention she only appears in certain buildings.

Thanks for the tip :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!