EA Forums - Banner

Gil Deal, returning items and daily challenges now live!!

Prev1345
Yep, looks like the daily challenges quest kicks off too!!!

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yep! Got it!

8)
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Yep, looks like the daily challenges quest kicks off too!!!

Yep! Daily challenges are now live :mrgreen::mrgreen: Just got a donut woo!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11464 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What is in tailgate? I refused gil deal and dont see it anymore in the shop ???
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah Homer kicks off the donut challenges with Fresh off the donut truck part 1.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2016

For 200 donuts looks like fans tailgating.(with trucks, tents bbq's, ping pong table table etc)
  • apanic85
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Still nothing :(
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Superbowl, not-so super deal
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited February 2016

The deal just shows a picture of a tailgate party - kinda looks like the Farmers' Market only as a tailgate party. Looks like it's just a deco, but maybe there are tasks there? Says 'Send Springfielders tailgating to crank up the party!'
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2016

A tailgate is the thing at the back of a truck that folds down so you can access the bed of the truck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAz0n0akB7wk5YTCdchmuOEEOUgZOIX7AeQhA5M_8T_diz4GxL7g
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This is awesome! I already have 5 donuts and the dialogue is hilarious...... BUT, should we listen to Lisa? Is it really too good to be true? Dunno, but I do think somebody has been spiking the water supply at EA HQ with happy pills :D
  • LPNintendoITA
    11464 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes but i cant get it anymore! Dang i hate being away from pc and spanser doesnt have any new i am confused
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Rosshk wrote:
    Superbowl, not-so super deal

:lol::lol::lol:

pretty much.

(looks like Valentine's Day will be mini-mini event)
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This is awesome! I already have 5 donuts and the dialogue is hilarious...... BUT, should we listen to Lisa? Is it really too good to be true? Dunno, but I do think somebody has been spiking the water supply at EA HQ with happy pills :D

Oh what did the dialogue say? I was too excited at getting free donuts and skipped it all :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo
    11280 posts Senior Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Yes but i cant get it anymore! Dang i hate being away from pc and spanser doesnt have any new i am confused

Tailgating is an american tradition at sporting events and concerts. People party in the backs of trucks and in the parking lots before the go into the venue.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • thatdonald845
    1575 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Wow. Stadium fences at $1000. I like it.
  • Newcastlenia
    798 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's a donut frenzy! I struck lucky this morning as it was my day 5 and I won an itchy and scratchy billboard in my mystery box, just updated and scored 30 donuts in the free mystery box they give you as they're now obsolete. So far the daily challenges seem pretty cool-am kind of hoping these will make the random tasks we get in between quests obsolete but either way I'm not complaining. Thank you EA!
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Tailgating is an american tradition at sporting events and concerts. People party in the backs of trucks and in the parking lots before the go into the venue.

It's way cheaper to drink this way!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Wow. Stadium fences at $1000. I like it.

I think that this thread is phoney. I'd say this was the work of Josh Jeerer, posing under various aliases.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    awesome! Recieved a billboard from my last mystery box. So is the daily login bonus gone?
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I wish those tire thingies and football uprights had bonuses attached. I have lots of those in storage.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!