EA Forums - Banner

Private island

Try storing (placing one or all three) into your Inventory, then replace into your SF.

Hope this helps & best of luck.

Replies

• Uddebo86
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Didn't have the effect that I wanted, nothing happened :-(
  • rogmei
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Uddebo86 wrote:
    I already have three of them and all of them are fully upgraded
    How does one get more than one private island? I have only one, and I can't see another available for purchase in the store .
  • Uddebo86
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Must have been a old glitch
  • mrolson81
    36 posts
    edited February 2016
    rogmei wrote:
    Uddebo86 wrote:
    I already have three of them and all of them are fully upgraded
    How does one get more than one private island? I have only one, and I can't see another available for purchase in the store .

You can have up to three private islands. You should be able to find them in the Springfield Heights section of the store.

I have the same problem as the OP. Fingers crossed they will fix it so I don't have to constantly see the task I can't complete.

• fashley84
    2 posts
    edited February 2016
    Try storing (placing one or all three) into your Inventory, then replace into your SF.

Hope this helps & best of luck.

I have the same problem as OP. I have done this with all three of mine as well but it still won't recognize that they're all upgraded past level 2. Has anyone else that has this error reported it to EA?
  • msterri1
    2 posts
    edited February 2016
    I have already obtained over 1 million of the real estate value points and this is causing an issue with the Springfield store. There is quest that just popped up a few days ago called Paradise Found Pt. 1 that requires the upgrading of a Private Island to level 2. The Springfield store doesn't have any of these islands for sale, and I already have a private island that is completely upgraded to level 5 on each.
    I have put them all into my inventory and logged out. Logged back in put them back and the house on the left side still shows that I need a level 2 yeeesh
  • markj23
    2 posts
    edited February 2016
    I am having the same problem. I have 1 island at lvl4 and can't even see any others in the store that I can buy/place?
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This game has a long history of getting confused when you do something before it expects you to. You weren't expected to have already maxed out those islands, so it doesn't check their current status when the task pops up. You might contact customer service and hope it gets passed on for a patch.
  • LadyJazz12
    1 posts
    edited February 2016
    Does anyone from EA monitor the Bugs forum? I have the same issue with Private Islands. The game wants me to start the "Paradise Found Pt. 1" quest (upgrade a Private Island to lvl 2), but I have already upgraded all three private islands to Level 5, and the quest line is still in my task list. Putting them into inventory and back out does nothing. Any suggestions as to how to get this quest moving forward appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!