EA Forums - Banner

Tip - donut box (nothing too great, so don't get excited....)

I haven't swapped a task yet.
Is there a chance of donut prizes?

Replies

• nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited February 2016
    meezosoop wrote:

Yep there is.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    meezosoop wrote:

Yes, there is a chance of donuts. OR a different cash amount OR worst of all Springfield Heights items.
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited February 2016
    meezosoop wrote:

Yep there is.

Cool beans! Thanks
    meezosoop wrote:

Yes, there is a chance of donuts. OR a different cash amount OR worst of all Springfield Heights items.

lololol - I bet I can guess what I'll get when I swap :P

Do people have any thoughts or advice on the best times to swap?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    its litterally random so not much tips
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    meezosoop wrote:
    Do people have any thoughts or advice on the best times to swap?

-Swap anytime the reward isn't a donut one
    -If you are asked to grow something on the farm but you already have corn growing swap it to free up the slot
    -Also people are saying there is a problem with one for sideshow you not working so you'll have to swap it in order to free up the slot

The skips will probably come in handier during events when characters are on constant currency earning tasks

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I found out yesterday there's a glitch with the Sideshow You task. It won't show as being done no matter how many times you do it. I'd skip that one for now.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Does skipping replacing a hard with a hard job or even to a medium or easy job?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    meezosoop wrote:

yes that's what I got. First it was collect from houses for cash so I swapped it and got collect furniture for cash so I had to buy some useless stuff to be able to collect furniture to get some useless cash :evil:
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    cjryder625 wrote:
    meezosoop wrote:

yes that's what I got. First it was collect from houses for cash so I swapped it and got collect furniture for cash so I had to buy some useless stuff to be able to collect furniture to get some useless cash :evil:

I just had to collect 80 furniture, but i got six donuts for that.

So the randomness must be really random!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    All right! :twisted:
    tumblr_inline_mmhup0Gf8H1qz4rgp.gif
  • wadebear
    3942 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    simp7fan wrote:
    Does skipping replacing a hard with a hard job or even to a medium or easy job?
    Yes. That's what Random means. It could be hard, medium, easy, pay out donuts, cash, furniture...
  • wadebear
    3942 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So while reading this tread a thought occurred to me...

Since there's no time limit on finishing a task, and you get to skip (which is to say swap out a task for a different task)...

If you got a task you didn't want or couldn't do - like say plant something while you're growing Corn - and you skipped it for another task and got another task you didn't want or couldn't do - like say a task that paid out chairs...

Couldn't you wait a day and use your skip to skip the task from the day before you got to replace the task you skipped? Or even wait yet another day in case you also need to skip the task you got the second day?
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited February 2016
    Thanks for the advice :)
    I just swapped my first job, and replaced a $2000 with a 6 donuts!
    w00t :mrgreen:
  • Newcastlenia
    798 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    For me it's all about karma-what goes around comes around. I don't look at what prize I get for the day, just how viable the task is. Without any other quests on the go I'm just doing each task and not skipping any. Once the time comes that we've got a major update on the go I may skip one if that character is desperately needed. Plus, knowing my luck I'd just end up with a worse prize or task if I skipped it. Ultimately they're on a loop so I'll just end up getting that task again anyway. In saying that, I am enjoying hearing people's stories of skipping a cash task for a donut one. I'm still waiting for a challenge that pays out 6 donuts!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!