EA Forums - Banner

Requests for Springfield Heights Part III

Prev1
more ocean space!

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited February 2016
    For Chapter 3, we could get a few more celebs like Paris Texan as playable characters...

Laney Fontaine with Springfield Playhouse
    Buck McCoy with McCoy Ranch
    Alaska Nebraska with Nebraska Mansion
    Scott Christian with Channel 6 News Trailer

I also agree with the oversized buildings. No more of them please. Plus no new crafting buildings either.
  • wadebear
    3946 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

I'm not done with part 1 yet, let alone part 2. Let's just hold off on part 3 for a while.
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've just finished SH the other day, need a break from it. Doing both SH and the monorail is a toil.
  • LawrenceCohen
    3800 posts
    edited February 2016
    New land!
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    All of these are awesome ideas. I also would like to see prizes for the $1B to $2B mark because there is not much incentive to continue beyond the $1B point. An extra strip of ocean would be amazing because there is so much stuff to put in the water. Also, I have been putting businesses on my Squidport and SH pier to clear up some land.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I request EA hire Deadshot as a game developer.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I don't need new tasks, characters, or buildings. All I want is at least one more strip of water, and the remainder of the land north of the mountains.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hopefully never.
  • MarkNMo
    26 posts
    edited March 2016
    I have to agree with roshigith1 - it's the worst part of the game, and I hope they don't do anymore with it anytime soon. It requires you to spend your time in the game constantly to ensure that your lower resources (furniture) don't get completely depleted by your higher resources (ads) causing your progress to stall. It's very time consuming, monotonous, and boring with not much reward and buildings that don't fit with the rest of the game.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    MarkNMo wrote:
    ...it's the worst part of the game...
    How quickly people forget about KrustyLand. :P
  • MarkNMo
    26 posts
    edited March 2016
    Linkwick wrote:
    MarkNMo wrote:
    ...it's the worst part of the game...
    How quickly people forget about KrustyLand. :P

No, I actually like Krustland! ;)
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I came here because I thought it was live.....In before lock? :wink:
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I want 10 more craft able buildings I love it and doesn't bother me to have something to do, and then I can come here and listen to all the crybabies whining about it. I remember a time when you had to wait months before you got an update.
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2016
    bump for merge
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I want more characters like Number One, who can earn resources in hour-long tasks.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wadebear wrote:
    Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

I'm not done with part 1 yet, let alone part 2. Let's just hold off on part 3 for a while.
    No! No! No!
    This game waits for no one.
    Moving on I want a monorail tunnel to get through the mountains and more water.
  • devilhunt1449
    3576 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    For myself I'd like some longer tasks to obtain the resources like 4 and 8 hour tasks rather than minutes ones and would love more ocean, the large yachts just look daft so close to land.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    AARONRTD wrote:
    I want 10 more craft able buildings I love it and doesn't bother me to have something to do, and then I can come here and listen to all the crybabies whining about it. I remember a time when you had to wait months before you got an update.

You know, I'm often feeling like we need a couple months downtime every once in a while. Constant events are getting really tiresome. Plus we haven't had a new level in ages.

But honestly, I wouldn't whine about SH - I finished ages ago, and now I'm just slowly grinding out the new boardwalk tiles. I just don't care for it because it's tedious.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • krysface
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I want more beach, higher currency limits, more hour tasks to earn currency, more characters that can earn currency, more normal size buildings that you can customize and characters that can increase your cash flow lie the real estate agent.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    co-signed, but add more prizes this time. Something after $1 billion. And more land, obviously.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!