EA Forums - Banner

Decorations

Yeah, not looking forward to it when I do a redesign. Just storing everything is going to be a huge task.

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Kinda makes me not to want to redesign my town at all.
  • TALLEN77
    10 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would love a way to select multiple items when you want to move things around. Sometimes I like my layout and decorations of a building, but want to move it all someplace else. A way to select all the relevant objects would be great.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Yeah, not looking forward to it when I do a redesign. Just storing everything is going to be a huge task.

It took me an entire day to put everything away. I won't be doing a massive redesign again for a long time. Oh who am I kidding? LOL.

But I only plan on doing little tweaks here and there for awhile. It was such a pain!
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    TALLEN77 wrote:
    I would love a way to select multiple items when you want to move things around. Sometimes I like my layout and decorations of a building, but want to move it all someplace else. A way to select all the relevant objects would be great.

So much this.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    yes this is painful, just finished the decorations, now to deleting all the water and moving the building, oh what have I done to myself...thank you beer for making this easier and blurrier
  • Pylios
    37 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would so much like both an option to store all decorations at once as well as an option to grey out water/road/pavement.
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Pylios wrote:
    I would so much like both an option to store all decorations at once as well as an option to grey out water/road/pavement.

If you had these features what would you do with your time?
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    probably masturbate more, but hey that is better than this
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    yes this is painful, just finished the decorations, now to deleting all the water and moving the building, oh what have I done to myself...thank you beer for making this easier and blurrier

You've reached the point of no return. I had that "oh crap" moment when I started mine. I thought about trying to put everything back where it was, then decided it would be less frustrating to continue on...Good luck my friend, I will give you a few days before spying on your progress!
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    probably masturbate more, but hey that is better than this

Cannot now get the mental image of your avatar masturbating out of my head and as such cannot remember what I was actually going to write...
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    S39Dd.png
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    This forum brings me way too much pleasure.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    S39Dd.png

2nd funniest masturbating post I've read. PeruHomer has the #1 ranked masturbating comment: not only was his post the first reply in the "Friend's Bonus, felt like God watching me steal" thread, but he also used the word "trousers." I guess self-pleasure comments will always make me laugh...
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm sitting here giggling like a 12 year old at this thread.

If I ever redesign my town it will have to be in small patches, I have a hard time with a blank canvas.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yep, going blank here, it is daunting but exciting
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I thought I was just going to move a few districts around, but the more I have stored, the more I feel like I need to move everything else... And the I bought more land... What have I done?

Trousers.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

Trousers.

Yep, I decided to just commit, working it now, where or where do I put Cletus
  • mitten82
    12 posts
    edited January 2013
    I haven't gotten to the point where it annoys me....I redesign parts daily. some days my nuclear plant is on the left, sometimes it's on the right. the only thing that annoys me is moving fences ...my white and brown fences..takes forever and a day. although I only have 26 white picket fences...when I do it, it feels like I have 260.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!