EA Forums - Banner

Neighbour visit crashing woes...

Dear Tommy,

You only need to visit me, the other neighbors won't mind.

Your favorite neighbor

Roses

Replies

• suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Dear Tommy,

We all know who your favourite neighbour really is. :wink:

-Sue
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have had this problem a lot! Tried contacting EA & got no help. They said they couldn't replicate the problem when they log in.

I found the biggest cause was sending characters on short jobs or SH jobs that end while I'm visiting neighbours. The only 'fix' I could find was either leave all characters wondering around while doing visits or send them all on a 1hr-4hr job so they don't end while I'm visiting. A pain but hope this helps.
  • crodf20
    101 posts
    edited February 2016
    Another bug...
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    anna22478 wrote:
    I have had this problem a lot! Tried contacting EA & got no help. They said they couldn't replicate the problem when they log in.

I found the biggest cause was sending characters on short jobs or SH jobs that end while I'm visiting neighbours. The only 'fix' I could find was either leave all characters wondering around while doing visits or send them all on a 1hr-4hr job so they don't end while I'm visiting. A pain but hope this helps.

Thanks, Anna - I have been grinding at SH, so maybe I'll try visits without doing that. Worth a shot!

Roses, Sue... Don't make me choose!
  • johncolombo
    11198 posts Senior Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Dear Tommy,

You only need to visit me, the other neighbors won't mind.

Your favorite neighbor

Roses

Best answer
    :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited February 2016
    For ages, the game on my iPad crashes during neighbor visits. But for some odd reason it doesn't crash at all when I play on my android phone. So I do my visits on my phone and everything else on the tablet. It sucks and it's been like that for at least a year now.
  • woyaodabian
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    happened to me last week.

un- and re-installed the game, it's fine now.

remember to sync your save by going to krustyland and back before uninstalling.
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So I forgot the first rule of IT issues...

tumblr_mtud5kX2T71r7fahjo1_250.gif

Closed all (the approximate 8000) apps that were open on my iPad, shut it down, then restarted. Things worked like a charm afterwards!

I hope other tappers can learn from my cautionary tale.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!