EA Forums - Banner

A Woman of Much Importance Pt.3

Do you own Maude? Because if you do she is also required for this part of M0na's quest.

Replies

• BrideOfFrank35
    244 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    yes
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    my game is stuck here, grandpa has run his car in the garage, but make * complain about living is not counting... she finished once and I have her doing it again but on task book its not showing in progress

Wait 'til Maude's free and then one of the 'complain about the living' tasks she's got will be highlighted - that's the one you need.
  • BrideOfFrank35
    244 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    00becker wrote:
    my game is stuck here, grandpa has run his car in the garage, but make * complain about living is not counting... she finished once and I have her doing it again but on task book its not showing in progress

Wait 'til Maude's free and then one of the 'complain about the living' tasks she's got will be highlighted - that's the one you need.

thanks
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Mine did the same thing.. maude just finished and now it became a yellow priority and I have begun it again.. the third time ha
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If the task doesn't appear highlighted at the top of the character's list, scroll down to the bottom. It'll show "locked" tasks with "Requires: xxxxxxx" to tell you what you're missing (a building, character, need to do a quest, etc.).

As above, that one needs Maude free.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!