EA Forums - Banner

Pack of Lies: Walky Vs Wisdom: CONGRATULATIONS WALKY AND TEAM BLACK

Prev13456741
Story:

"You called me to your office, King Wisdom?" Lord Walky spoke hesitantly upon entering Wisdom's office, for he was a man who thought he had great power and control over the land by sabotaging fun in every way possible.

"I did" King Wisdom spoke with an ominous tone, pausing for a few seconds in an attempt to make Walky tremble. "You've been belittling me behind my back have you not?" He continued, staring into the eyes of Walky.

"I... erm" Walky stuttered, having not prepared an answer for the Lord no one liked.

"I'm not asking you to hesitate, Walky!" Wisdom exclaimed in an impatient mannor. "Have some respect for your King!"

Wisdom broke into a fit of evil laughter, leaving Walky's hatred for the devil to explode.

"I've had enough of you Wisdom! We all have!" Walky proclaimed "You run around here with your blue hens thinking you can tear this land apart, but you've just pulled it closer together!"

Wisdom stopped laughing and took a few seconds to pause for thought before replying.

"You think you're such the hero, don't you Walky? Waltzing in here and shouting the odds. Well I've got something to offer you. Why don't we play cards? A good old fashioned game? The winner gets to rule the land. And the loser? Well, it's a fight to the death. Of course, you can always decline, but then the people will know how much of a chic-"

"I'll do it" Walky interrupted, without hesitation.

"And one more thing" Wisdom added "I'm not actually in possession of any playing cards, so why don't we choose take one suit each, the reds, which are my team, and you can have the blacks. We'll take out the picture cards, and choose our favourite movie characters. We may both choose one of our people to take our place if something happens to us."

Walky nodded, furious at the giant in front of him, but determined to win for the people.

Day 1 - Morning Message

"You've got your team, and I've got mine" King Wisdom roared at Lord Walky, breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Just you wait" Walky replied "I'm here for the people - you wont ruin our fun!"

Walky took out his cards and laid them on the table. Wisdom did the same.

"We play with no picture cards. Just me, you and the numbers. Understood?" Wisdom looked into Walky's eyes.

Meanwhile, in the land of movies, where tragedy can strike at any time, an array of movie characters had been gathered into a small town, known to many as "Electronic Arts". They wondered who would call a town this, but continued to engage in their conversation.

"Wonder why we're here?" Dr John Dolittle questioned, noticing a divide between the people

"Yeah, and we've been separated too" James Bond looked up.

"Whatever the situation, we're prepared. We've got doctors, spies, the lot" Brian O' Conner had joined the conversation.

Whatever was about to hit 'Electronic Arts' was going to be big. And it wasn't going to be pretty.

Day One - Mid-Day Message

The Caretaker was performing his normal daily duties when he walked opened up an office, revealing the CCTV cameras. He saw that King Wisdom was engaging in a highly tense duel with Lord Walky. Upon deciding to press the button which would subsequently lock Wisdom and Walky in Wisdom's office, the caretaker decided to grab the conveniently placed microphone allowing him to talk into the office.

"You'll be delighted to hear that I, the caretaker, have locked you in the office and I can see exactly every move you make in your game of cards. Wouldn't it be exciting if I offered you the chance to help you out? After all, it is a fight to the death." The caretaker paused as he felt the air feel with friction and tension.

"We don't want your help. I order you to open the door." Wisdom put his cards down and stared into the CCTV camera.

I'm afraid it's not your decision. It doesn't matter who wins, one of you will most likely thank you for helping you win, so its no bother to me." Walky stayed focused in the game, although a bystander would have said a small smile appeared on his face before briskly disappearing as fast as it had arrived.

"I'm going to offer you ten prizes. And I'm going to put each prize in a different numbered box. The winner of each prize may choose a numbered box to reveal a prize. These prizes are:

A card shuffle of all active playing cards
Ability to remove one card of your choice
An announcement of how many red cards have been taken out of play (Once won, it's the choice of the group as to when it is used, majority rules)
An announcement of how many black cards have been taken out of play (Once won, it's the choice of the group as to when it is used, majority rules)
A public exposure of one card of the winners choice.
A daily riddle to appear in the thread soon after the morning message
The winner to be allowed to be given the identity of two team mates.
A player to be bought back from the dead and allowed any information asked for, however the answer may not be simple.
One player will be interrogated with five questions, chosen by me, out of those suggested by you
The winner will have the opportunity of finding the full identity of 3 players, although their identity will be publicly revealed and a member of their team killed at random"

The caretaker chuckled before writing these down on paper and putting each into a numbered box.

"You're probably wandering how you can win one of these? Well its simple. Each day, you get a brief film description, with the name of the film to be submitted as close to a certain time as possible. Would you like the first clue?

Wisdom groaned, but Walky remained quiet.

"I'll take that as a yes." The caretaker began the story "Once upon a time, Walky met up with Wisdom and talked about Walky's past. Walky was on a big ship and it crashed and had to live with a big cat of which he became friends with. Walky managed to eventually get home and met up with Wisdom many years later to talk about his incredible journey."

Walky and Wisdom both scratched their heads and were confused as to what the caretaker was talking about. It was a lot to take in.

"I'll be back at 19.00 GMT today" The caretaker called out. The person who sends their message first, after that time will win the first box and the choice of 10 boxes. The answer must be correct. But be warned, time is short." The caretaker left the office.

Day 1 Evening Message

Trying not to focus on the fact that they’d been locked in the room, Wisdom stared hard at Walky, before continuing their game.

“You could give up, you crazy man” Wisdom taunted Walky.

“Is that all you’ve got” Walky replied, bemused.

Meanwhile, in the land of “Electronic Arts” many of the residents suddenly feared an attack of a Siberian tiger, though not many knew why.

“I’ve got an idea” Exclaimed James Bond “Perhaps we were put here to fight against each other, it seems to be the setting” He smirked to himself, knowing that he had an upper hand as a spy.

“You know, we could begin by asking questions” Jack Sparrow looked around as he asked sarcastically. “Wait where’s my parrot? That pesky thing is always flying away” The pirate continued.

“Questions about what?” Paul had woken from his sleep and was visibly grumpy at being awoken by the gathering of people.

Agent J had been fairly silent until now “Hey, you fools are putting me off.” He tried to sound as though he wasn’t angry, but it was obvious that he was trying to think about how he could help his leader.

“If we’ve been put here for a reason, this divide between us is obviously trying to tell us something. Perhaps we’re enemies or something.” He walked outside and sat in his car, allowing him to think about what to do next.

“You don’t think we should kill someone do you?” Jack Sparrow asked ominously.

“We could choose the most annoying people” Dr Dolittle helpfully suggested.

Without giving it much thought, James Bond pulled a revolver from his inside pocket, spun around and fired. Just as he thought the bullet had missed, he noticed that poor Ace Ventura, the pet detective had been the victim of the bullet, and had been the victim. Ace Ventura was dead.

Day 2 - Morning Message

"You'd better hurry up and take your move" Walky muttered to Wisdom.

"Calm down, it's not like you've got anything to do is it? When we've finished here, you'll be dead!" Wisdom's voice moved into a screech as he laughed like a hyena.

Meanwhile, in "Electronic Arts, the divide between the two groups of people began to take it's toll on the people in the house.

"If you've got a problem..." Harry Potter began, staring into the eyes of Neo.

"There's only one "One" round here, and it's not you" Neo replied. Life in the house was clearly taking it's toll.

Brian O'Conner walked back in from sitting in his car "Hey, have we made any discoveries yet, or are we just going to sit around here all day?" He noticed the body on the floor. "Think before you act guys." He moaned.

Suddenly, with a jolt the room began to shake, knocking Ethan Hunt and Marty McFly to the ground.

"What's this?" Marty realised that the fall had uncovered a red piece of material from his pocket.

"Mine's black!" Agent J looked at Marty from across the room.

Before anyone else could say anything, they noticed Harry Potter, laying lifeless on the floor.

"It's your go" Wisdom looked at Walky with a huge grin on his face.

Day 2 - Mid-Day Message

"I'm back!" The evil caretaker screeched down the microphone to Wisdom, Walky and their playing cards.

"Are you ready for a fantastic game today?" He taunted the players.

"Go away, peasant" Wisdom tried to sound disinterested, but everyone knew that he was.

"Well surely you want todays story?" The playing cards moved around. Their world in Electronic Arts knew that they had some sort of challenge again today, and they were ready to face it.

"Well here goes" The Caretaker began "Walky and Wisdom were best mates from school but lost contact. They had a reunion with a few other mates in their home town for a pub crawl, and found out that their friends were robots. Then they had an ice cream for the third time"

Walky looked confused. Wisdom thought the caretaker had gone mad.

"Are you ready to open another box?" The caretaker said, sarcastically. "Well make sure you submit your answer first, after 15.30 GMT, today!"

The caretaker left his office, leaving only Wisdom, Walky and the Cards remaining.

"Shall we count up the cards and continue?" Wisdom suggested. He began counting, reached around six, but his voice became inaudible to the outside world, so no one actually knew what he counted up to. He had one or two cards left.

Day 2 - Evening Message

The caretaker burst into his office. He was late, flustered and confused. He had a lot to sort it, he felt as though if he left the office, all hell would break loose. He didn't intend on doing that again.

Walky and Wisdom were playing cards. It looked like Wisdom was turning into a sponge with "Robert" written on the packaging. It was unclear but the sponge was acting like a complete idiot, perhaps trying to pull everyone to live in the same black cave of misery he sat in, wasting away and hated by the world. Soon, Wisdom returned to his normal self.

"We've got business to do." Wisdom gave a menacing grin looking at Walky, who felt as though he was weakened.

"I mustn't loose to a fool" Walky muttered inaudibly under his breath.

Over in electronic arts, hell was breaking loose. Red and black pieces of material were being pulled from pockets. Some were as small as 2 inches squared, where others were as big as ten inches squared. Those with a red piece of material seemed advantageous over those with a black piece, it seemed unclear as to why.

The people with black material formed an alliance and began to exit the house. They were already outnumbered and had a plan to form.

"I don't like the sound of James Bond. First he killed Ace Ventura..." Hans Solo's voice trailed off when he saw the mob running after them.

"As the only girl" Dorothy Gale began "I wish we had more power on our side. Women are strong, it's a shame there aren't more female lead characters in movies, we could have more strength." It was a debate that no one was interested in pursuing, there were bigger troubles on their hands.

"I'VE WON" Wisdom exclaimed, dancing around the room, only to realise that he had misread his hand and he appeared to look like a fool.

Back in electronic arts, the mob ran closer to the black materialed clan. They'd left it too late to run, and hell was about to be let loose. The mob had set their eyes on the murder of one person and was determined to go to any lengths. That was, until Agent J stood in the way. He outed himself from the croud, defending his fellow blacks, only to pay for his actions. The mob took their strike as the blacks ran away. Agent J was dead, and no one expected that. Was it a glitch in the matrix, or had the caretaker gone mad? He knew what he was doing, but he didnt think anyone else did, or would.

Day 3 - Morning Message

It had been a tough night, Walky and Wisdom had vigorously over their cardshpoin that one of the could be crowned a winner.

Over in Electronic Arts, the war had begun. Residents were either a red or a black, there was no in between. The fight was violent, they knew they'd been put in this town to for entertainment to others, and they did what they do best. Neo, Brian O'Conner and Jack Sparrow had taken cover for the night in some form of hideaway, they decided it would be best to rest and plot their next move, to attack their opponents in the best way possible.

Paul, Dorothy Gale and Ron Burgundy had decided to make a run for it. They'd fought tirelessly throughout the day, but needed to get away if they wanted their lives spared: they'd rest once they'd found safety.

Several of the other attackers had moved through the night, catching an hours sleep here and there while they moved, no one was sure whether the opposing team would fight, or run away.

Hans Solo was up early that morning. He was convinced he could help his team more than any of them knew it, and decided to begin by scouting around early, to hideaways throughout the town. He passed James Bond soon into his journey, and they'd engaged in a brutal fight, but both had got off unscathed. Hans Solo took cover in a nearby office block while James Bond, after escaping near-death, ran through the town. As he arrived at the outskirts of his town, he looked back, considering whether this would be his final day at Electronic Arts. He turned his head to walk forwards when he saw none other than his spy foe, Ethan Hunt.

The pair battled it out in a serious shoot out. Someone would die, they were both to angry to leave without getting what they wanted. All of a sudden, James Bond's gun slipped out of his hand as a van sped past the pair. The gun went flying. James knew his death was imminent. As he turned to face his attacker, he noticed that the van had done the job: Ethan Hunt was dead.

Day 3 - Mid-day Message

"So you know you've got three dead players then Walky?" The caretaker boomed through the loudspeaker set up in the room.

"I told you I'll win!" Wisdom exclaimed, almost in agreement with the caretaker.

"Shut up, you fool" The caretaker silenced Wisdom.

The two players picked up their cards to continue their game when the voice was heard again.

"I'm fed up of describing movies. You're too good." The caretaker looked through the CCTV to one card in particular. "Therefore today you shall be part of a new project!"

His laughter filled the room. He eventually stopped to explain his plan. "You all will have the chance to win an ultimate prize. One that isn't inside the boxes. You like movies? Well then, you'll like this task. I'm going to put a movie still in here. Once you know the movie, you're to let me know (through pm) and you'll get the next one. They are ten in total and all the films are from characters in this game. There is a mega prize for the first person to complete the game, or a smaller prize to the person furthest in the lead when the time runs out. You have until 21.00 GMT tonight, to complete the puzzle. Good luck!"

The caretakers voice left and a movie still appeared, broadcast on to the wall:

the-matrix-revolutions-movie-picture-16.jpg

Day 3 - Evening Message

It had been a rather odd day for some reason. Slightly longer than usual. Lord Walky and King Wisdom both continued playing their card game. Walky was more conserved than usual, he felt as though he'd already cheated death once, and knew it was possible that he was weakened.

Over in Electronic Arts, the rival tribes of colours were still at war. They'd been in this place for three days now, and none of them really had any idea of what was going on. They all just pretended they knew and tried their best.

It was around the middle of the day when the characters all stopped what they were doing, many began to focus on a new task of guessing what movie this was going to be. After much deliberation, and puzzle-solving, Hans Solo was the first to wok out his clues, and he held an upper hand against any other roles. However, there was something that none of them knew.

James Bond was confident he had a good idea of ending the manic oppression. Xylophones! Xenon ended everything that James Bond had been working to. Finally, he'd deciphered the cryptic clue hidden in the mess of a story. He thought he was getting somewhere, thought he'd have some solid information, a public reveal was possible. He knew that he was after a Lord Walky, where many others thought they were running around in chaos. It was the xenon in the air that knocked James Bond out. Was it xenon? James Bond wasn't even sure, he was probably wrong.

Several hours later, James Bond awoke, strapped to a hospital bed. He couldn't move, or speak. But a figure walked into the room. There was a mob of people outside, James Bond could hear them, chanting a name that had been in Bond's memory for a while. But the figure was the last ever thing he saw, as the knife was dropped into his chest. Once again, the mob's target was avoided.

Another glitch in the matrix? Or a deliberate ploy planned by someone to throw them off the scent? Too many lives were being caught in the crossfire. It had to end.

Day 4 - Morning Message

The players awoke in "Electronic Arts" unscathed. As far as they knew, no one had died and everyone was well. They were still mourning from a random death last night, but weren't sure as to how James Bond came to die.

Walky and Wisdom were still engaging in their game of cards. It appeared as though Wisdom had had two previously failed jibes at Walky, and Walky felt weakened.

The game of cards continued long into the night, both players stared vigorously, laying down card after card. As the morning came, both Walky and Wisdom had become impatient. They had planned on regular breaks, not the imprisonment of them both by an evil caretaker. They had to change something.

Suddenly, a thought dawned in Wisdom's brain. Hadn't the caretaker said they were both trapped until one of them was dead? Wisdom never really listened to the caretaker, but thought he'd vaguely heard something.

Without a second thought, Wisdom pounced on Walky as he got up to get himself a glass of water. Before he reached the fountain, Walky was collapsed on to his knees, Wisdom's strength was overpowering. Walky reached up to grab Wisdom's neck, but the arm was quickly pushed away. Compressed to the ground, Walky couldn't move, and Walky had his hand over his nose and throat.

After a few minuted, Wisdom realised that he couldn't commit murder. He might be evil, but he wasn't a murderer. He removed his hand from Walkys face and pulled him up to the table. But there was no response. A ghost flew out of Walky's mouth and spoke to Wisdom: "Death for a hero is not permanent".

Puzzled, Wisdom stood up and considered shouting to the caretaker, but as he looked around, he saw that Walky had regained consciousness. He sounded different, and was built differently, butit was the same Walky that wanted to defeat Wisdom.

Day 4 - Evening Message

"A newbie?" Wisdom screeched at the top of his voice. "How dare this be allowed!" He shouted at the vacant office. The caretaker was absent. Perhaps this was a good thing.

Over in Electronic Arts, the fight was heating up. The blacks were getting reduced, and the reds had the upper hand. But that was subject to change. Captain Jack Sparrow decided that he would take on Hans Solo in a Red vs Black battle. He hoped that the winner would be able to shed some light on teams.

As Jack ran through the town, it soon became clear to him that it was empty. Many of the townsfolk had fled. They didn't want to be entangled in the crossfire between the warring suits. Would Jack be able to hunt down Hans Solo? And would Hans Solo be able to take the win for himself?

Wisdom was getting impatient. He was still the same old grouchy guy that had agreed to the card game all those weeks ago. He was surely regretting it now.

Walky had remained silent since his changeover. He had become more relaxed, more confident that he could take a win. After all, he had an eye in Electronic Arts now, an advantage that Wisdom didn't have.

"Come on then!!" Wisdom screeched into Walky's face. This fight was about to get physical, it was dangerously obvious.

Walky stood up from his chair, and, with his new found strength, combined with his power from Electronic Arts, punched Wisdom in the face. He then continued to grab a conveniently placed knife, slicing it across Wisdom's throat. Wisdom was dead, but Wisdom was sure that he'd be replaced.

Day 5 - Morning Message

Wisdom woke up that morning feeling refreshed. His new characteristics made him feel slightly more complacent, and slightly more focussed on winning. Both he and Walky knew that it was down to them. It was now or never.

Over in Electronic Arts, pieces of cloth were flying everywhere. The night had been another rough one, and they all knew that one team must win.

Jack Sparrow decided to lead the fight for his team, he thought that by gathering his team together they could all make an attack on several members of the opposing team, wiping them out at once. However, he couldn't find any of his team mates.

Neo and Brian O'Conner had camped out together overnight. They found an abandoned tent in a shed which they moved, to give them room to sleep. As they woke up, Brian O'Conner suggested going on the lookout for a car. He thought that a fast car would give them the edge over their black opponents.

It didn't take Neo and O'Conner long to find a flash car parked outside the town hall. With a jump start, they both jumped in, feeling inferior to the rest of the town.

After a few hours, they decided to par the car up and get out to have some fish and chips for their lunch.

"I'll have a large fish and chips" ordered Brian O'Conner first. The lady serving gave them a curious stare as she began cooking the order behind the counter.

"I think I'll have a... FLAMING MOE!" Neo called, seeing a mysterious figure rise behind the woman.

"We stopped serving that two years ago-" The woman replied, confused. But it was too late. Hans Solo had striked again. Neo was dead. Brian O'Conner had raced off in his car.

Meanwhile, Harry Potter woke up. Everyone forgot Voldemort didn't kill him the first time! Although, he was confused about why there was noone else left in the house.

Day 5 - Evening Message

Walky and Wisdom were still sat in their room. With their fresh new ways of thinking, they were able to orchestrate the game in a different way.

"Hey, you called me a newbie... that wasn't fair!" Walky protested towards Wisdom.

"You're such a fool" Wisdom replied. "You got a new brain. At the time, I thought it wasn't fair. But now, I'm kinda liking the idea..."

Over in Electronic Arts, a high speed chase had pursued. After Brian O'Conner escaped in his car, he sped off down the street, only to be followed by Han Solo's fellow team mate, Paul in his RV, outside the chip shop.

Several hours had passed, O'Conner was still in his car, attempting various diversions to try and stop Paul from reaching him in the RV.

As the afternoon crept closer, Paul phoned around his fellow team mates, attempting to find someone else to contact to help corner O'Conner. They'd come this far, Paul wasn't prepared to allow someone from the opposite team to slip away easily.

Within minutes after the call, Ron Burgundy had arrived in the news van, and Dorothy Gale was floating over the town in a hot air balloon, keeping the location of O'Conner in sight.

Realising he was outnumbered, Brian O'Conner had begun to lose hope. He was a world class driver, and he'd already lost his friend Neo. He couldn't allow the team to lose another player in himself, so he too had to call for backup.

Without a second thought, O'Conner phoned through to Marty McFly, who he knew had the Delorian, so could save him in a desperate time. Thankfully for O'Conner, McFly answered, and agreed to park up by the church for a high speed switch over. However, they knew it couldn't be done alone, so McFly agreed to organise for someone to jump into the car with O'Conner.

After getting through to Jack Sparrow, McFly picked him up and dropped him off at the bus station: one mile before the church. He phoned O'Conner to inform him of the plan, and it was now in action.

Above the town in her air balloon, Dorothy spotted the Delorian dropping Jack Sparrow at the bus station. She grabbed her phone but dropped it, as she crashed into the tower of the church.

O'Conner arrived at the bus station, about a minute ahead of Paul, slowing down to pick up Jack Sparrow. Jack climbed into the passenger seat, and O'Conner explained his plan to him.

Upon nearing the church, Jack Sparrow took hold of the wheel as O'Conner opened the driver's door. He saw the Delorian parked opposite the church, ready for a quick getaway. As he was about to jump, Jack Sparrow slowed down, but noticed Paul, followed by Ron Burgundy in the rear view mirror.

Marty pushed the door of the Delorian open, giving O'Conner a chance to jump in. As he did so, his trainer scraped across the floor, going astray into the street. With the mission accomplished, Jack Sparrow turned his head to look at the street as the hot air balloon covered the windscreen. He heard a body fall out , and saw a dress pass the open drivers door. As he looked into the opaque screen, he knew it was now or never, as he turned his head and jumped into the street, letting go of the wheel. He allowed the car to travel forward on it's own, crashing into a wall, starting a fireball.

As Jack ran, he saw the RV and the news van approach the wall at high speeds. Suddenly, one took a sharp left, and the other a sharp right. He'd lsot the opposing team, and saved his own life!

Meanwhile, the Delorian had gone round the block, in an attempt to fool the opposing team. As it came back through, McFly prepared to take himself and O'Conner into the future. Unfortunately, they noticed the ball of fire ahead of them, as they passed the RV. McFly opened his door and jumped out, but for O'Conner, lighting didn't strike twice. He was too late, and the car drove straight into the flames, killing O'Conner and destroying the Delorian.

Day 6 - Morning Message

Marty McFly stared at the emerging fireball where his friend, and teammate Brian O'Conner had been swallowed up in, just moments ago. And more importantly, his beloved Delorian had been engulfed with it.

Too upset to run, McFly sat down, a safe distance away from the fire with his head in his hands. He'd lost a friend, and a companion, and was running for his life.

All of a sudden, the RV raced back around the corner and Paul, infuriated, jumped out of the vehicle, parking it by the side of the road. He glared at McFly, who jumped up, ready to defend himself.

From nowhere, Jack Sparrow ran towards the two opponents. He saw it as an opportunity for the team, as he put his finger to his lips, looking at McFly, while Paul had his back to the road.

Quietly, Jack Sparrow unzipped Paul's bag, and reached his hand in, finally grabbing his prize: the keys for the RV. Swiftly, he backed away, and signalled to McFly to stay put for a few seconds longer. As he clambered into the open door of the RV, he shouted "RUN" towards McFly, who grabbed the door of the RV, yanked it open and hopped inside.

They began to drive towards the flames as Brian O'Conner emerged from what seemed to be nowhere! He caught sight of the RV and ran towards it, opening the side door and jumping in as it moved.

Meanwhile, Paul had grabbed the back of the RV as it moved past him, allowing him to hoist himself up and on to the roof. While he was there, he noticed Dorothy Gale, led on the pavement. As he called out to her despairingly, her body moved and she ran towards the RV. She stretched her hand, allowing Paul to give her a hand up, and the pair were on top of the RV.

As the RV swung a corner, Paul lost his grip of the vehicle and tumbled over the side, head first into the road. Paul was dead.

Replies

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    1. moxxee
    2. Juliet
    3. SakuraNeko
    4. ForumNerds
    5. johnny
    6. maryclaire
    7. lynnmckenz82
    8. skidder
    9. kaminasanya REPLACED BY RMVANCLEAV
    10. SquirrelLadd
    11. Taco_Belle REPLACED BY SKIDDER
    12. honolululu
    13. TGH
    14. Barrymcerlea
    15. Meinaz
    16. Brandonl1226
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm here! First to post, wow!

Now who to vote for...can't be Wilki... ;-)
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    How many people are playing? If knowledge of the movies is required, I may be in trouble. I had to google Brian O'Conner, because I had no idea who he was.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @lynn ... Technically the rules don't say we can't vote for wilki. 8)

So, now what? From what I can tell, we don't want to reveal our team (even if it was not against the rules) because the other team would vote against us. So we don't want to say which of the leaders we want dead, or we will reveal our team.

So, villanova was only up one at halftime the other day, but pulled it off. Joe has been walking around muttering about Temple being on a five-game win streak so 'Nova better be on the lookout Wednesday. (Thoughts? )
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    How many people are playing?

I think we have fifteen.

EDIT: Stand corrected, sixteen.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If who the characters are is important then I'm losing...I have no idea about some of those mentioned...and have never watched a Bond film. :lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If who the characters are is important then I'm losing...I have no idea about some of those mentioned...and have never watched a Bond film. :lol:

I can assure you that characters are not important. Can I also please remind everyone that you may no share the contents of private messages in the thread.
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited February 2016
    Hey everyone. Welcome new players. Keeping my eye on you old players. And new players. And Wiki.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ++wilki1999
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So, I'll chime in with some math. Consider yourselves lucky that I'm so good at high level math.

16 players (8 red, 8 black)
    Red team: Wisdom & Assistant, plus 6 players who want to keep Wisdom and/or Assistant alive.
    Black team: Walky & Assistant, plus 6 players who want to keep Walky and/or Assistant alive

End up f complex math. Impressive, right?

The story says we have a "spy" and a "doctor" so maybe some sort of guesser and healer? Wonder if the teams have duplicate special roles, like a "doctor" on each team, etc.

If there is a doctor on a team, and the role is similar to the traditional "healer" then he/she could theoretically revive that team's leader (e.g., "red" doctor revives Wisdom)

Will GL list the identity of the character of a dead player when they die? I mean, will we know whether Wisdom or Walkey die?

• ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey everyone. Welcome new players. Keeping my eye on you old players. And new players. And Wiki.

I feel like being old players won't help us give advice to new players this time. Our regular goal is find-and-destroy-villains. This one is more like find-and-protect-team-leader-and-find-and-destroy-other-team's-leader.

Wow.

EDIT TO ADD: I just realized eliansukke isn't playing. When I saw his vote, I thought he was here to play. Should send him to stand in the corner, like Baby Gerald. :P
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited February 2016
    Yeah it is nice to have a change of pace

++other team

Did my team win?
  • bobbythesponge
    83 posts
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone!
    1310767183299.bmp
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone!
    1310767183299.bmp

How nice of you to show us your real photo! You look great, buddy! No need to go to the gym with that body!

Hubba Hubba!
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone!
    1310767183299.bmp

How nice of you to show us your real photo! You look great, buddy! No need to go to the gym with that body!

Hubba Hubba!

Don't be jealous Elian, one day you to can be part of the 1% and afford that gorgeous CRT monitor... :lol:

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone!
    1310767183299.bmp

Hubba Hubba!

Don't be jealous Elian, one day you to can be part of the 1% and afford that gorgeous CRT monitor... :lol:

Who knows! I hope I will, one day. I noticed the empty clotheshanger in the closet. You think he's wearing his only shirt?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone!
    1310767183299.bmp

Hubba Hubba!

Who knows! I hope I will, one day. I noticed the empty clotheshanger in the closet. You think he's wearing his only shirt?

That's just for show, like that awesome TV buried under all the trash.

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone!
    1310767183299.bmp

Hubba Hubba!

That's just for show, like that awesome TV buried under all the trash.

Right! Not to mention the original Xbox! Must be a billion dollars collectors edition. 1%ers and their silly expensive items.
  • bobbythesponge
    83 posts
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone! Time to battle.
    the-guild-cast-cosplay-felicia-day.jpg
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Good luck everyone! Time to battle.
    the-guild-cast-cosplay-felicia-day.jpg

I adore your blue outfit! How many battles have you won?

Wanna go adventuring some time? I'll bring my mana potion!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!