EA Forums - Banner

Until Dawn

I played through it once, so far. Thought it was awesome, too. Creepy game with a few twists. I also played and enjoyed Heavy Rain. I like choosing which path to take, which characters to keep alive and the multiple endings.

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I played through it once, so far. Thought it was awesome, too. Creepy game with a few twists. I also played and enjoyed Heavy Rain. I like choosing which path to take, which characters to keep alive and the multiple endings.

Yeah heavy rain was awesome. Ian on my third play through now and trying to save all characters this time for special ending as it can apparently be done, but first game only 3 girls survived, second game was 2 girls and a guy and this time I trying to save them all.
  • pichu2727
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey Emmcee, I haven't seen these. Do you happen to know which platforms these are on? Sound interesting.
    Hope all is well. :D
    Please PM first.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    pichu2727 wrote:
    Hey Emmcee, I haven't seen these. Do you happen to know which platforms these are on? Sound interesting.
    Hope all is well. :D

Heavy rain was on PS3 but is getting re-released on the 1st of March for ps4 and until dawn is ps4 also. Just google them and you'll find the games, both are incredible games. Both of these games have numerous endings based on what decisions you make during the game, both have superb graphics, it's like watching a film.
  • pichu2727
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks! Gotta get a PS ! :lol:
    These sound cool!
    Please PM first.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Still need to get a ps4. I'm playing Far Cry 4 on PS3 at the moment, that's how far behind on my gaming I am.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    mwdalton wrote:
    Still need to get a ps4. I'm playing Far Cry 4 on PS3 at the moment, that's how far behind on my gaming I am.

Hey nothing wrong with a PS3 bro, still trash mine I love it. Do yourself a favour though and go get heavy rain. I guarantee it will blow your mind. Next thing Iam buying is the Logitech g29 wheel with 6 speed h pattern gear shifter. Bloody $550 though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!