EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Mini events are nice, BUT....

It'll come! i think there just biding there time in between!
Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie

Replies

• HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Given the proximity of holidays in March, we should have Easter Leprechauns soon!
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'd rather they spent the time fixing all the glitches in the game. For example: I'm tired of having to scroll past out of order tasks when I'm assigning characters.

I'm also VERY tired of my iPad game crashing 2 or 3 times every day while I'm trying to visit my neighbors. I already had to dump a neighbor because my game crashed almost every time I visited his/her town. Oddly, it doesn't crash my Android game (I've got a few shared neighbors).
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    There was an interview recently with one of the animators and he said he was working on a big update for March. So maybe something small next week and then an event the week after. Hopefully.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ...I would like a real, maxi-event soon! On the order of Halloween or Christmas.

I'm getting a little fed up with these tiny events which don't reward much. I want some involvement and tapping weird creatures and getting skins and buildings and new characters and the like.

Just sayin'.

We all would. There's always one on the horizon.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    wadebear wrote:
    I'd rather they spent the time fixing all the glitches in the game. For example: I'm tired of having to scroll past out of order tasks when I'm assigning characters.

I'm also VERY tired of my iPad game crashing 2 or 3 times every day while I'm trying to visit my neighbors. I already had to dump a neighbor because my game crashed almost every time I visited his/her town. Oddly, it doesn't crash my Android game (I've got a few shared neighbors).

Is there a reason you're not playing both towns on both devices, wade? I play all my towns on all my devices. My husband's iPad, my Galaxy and both of my Nexus 7's ...

Is there something I'm missing? :shock:
  • bobbythesponge
    83 posts
    edited February 2016
    Let's just be happy this title is still being updated and new content is released. Remember, it's only a game so not sure putting energy & emotion is worth it (especially if you are a freemium player (you have no right to complain)).
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    wadebear wrote:

Is there a reason you're not playing both towns on both devices, wade? I play all my towns on all my devices. My husband's iPad, my Galaxy and both of my Nexus 7's ...

Is there something I'm missing? :shock:
    I play my games simultaneously. With the devices side by side I can just jump from one to the other, doing the same thing in both. When I'm doing neighbor visits I tap in one town while I'm waiting for the other town to load.

Occasionally I'll have to go somewhere and I'll usually just take my Nexus with me and play both games on that - only 1 device to carry and I'm less worried about it being lost/stolen/broken than my newer devices.
  • krysface
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I feel you, I really want to have a big event too.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2016
    We have a major event every other month so we are getting one before February ends. So that means sometime next week we will be getting a major event. I am guessing this tree update was just to hold us over until then. It is also possible for it to come Monday the 29th but I doubt it since we don't usually get events on Mondays.
  • crazychimpah39
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The mini events I sorta like because there's no grinding or having to check every hour and you still get new buildings and characters but then on the other hand being able to sit down the game all day and not miss anything can be boring.
  • Slinky42
    113 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm predicting March 27 for the next major event- mostly because I'll be in WiFi spotty area for 2 weeks. That would go along with my general luck lately. (Seriously. In a warm almost snow free winter the only 3 times it's snowed is when I made outdoor/driving far away plans!)
  • kxtr
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What is this "outdoor" you're talking about?
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I like the mini events, it keeps the game interesting, between level updates and major events, I hope they continue this trend.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.