EA Forums - Banner

Itchy & Scratchy

I would LOVE this. Itchy & Scratchy should definitely be incorporated into our games a LOT more than they are. They're such great characters, and crucial to the show. :)

Replies

• jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It would be nice if we could get GABBO in this somehow as well.
  • devilhunt1449
    3547 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I wouldn't mind having some more Itchy & Scratchy stuff in my game.
  • wadebear
    3886 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    How about an Itchy & Scratchy mini-game? Something ala Minions Paradise where it's an actual game like say... Scratchy has to run a gamut of Itchys wielding various weapons and the longer you keep going the more cash and XP you win - with a possibility of donuts here and there.

Or maybe Itchy runs a route and you tap to slice, dice, and mangle Scratchy as he passes. The more Scratchys you kill the higher the payout.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited February 2016
    I would love the actual Itchy & Scratchy characters as playable characters in Springfield. And before anyone says anything about them being cartoon characters, we did get Radioactive Man, Fallout Boy & Petroleus Rex. Who are all comic book characters. So anything is possible. Also would like to see Poochie get added as well.

Plus their visual tasks would probably be one of the best ones ever in Tapped Out. Especially if they involve gore lol

latest?cb=20110105220923
  • Newcastlenia
    798 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    All of the options are extremely viable and no doubt they'll hopefully be in the pipeline somewhere!
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Capitalizing on I & S would be a great way to revitalize KL!

If they made something so fun, and donut-lucrative, it could make the daily visit to KL worthwhile!

It would need to be at least as donut-friendly as the new Maggie mini game. I would have went this way with it vs the current daily challenges thing, which is not particularly creative.

Something more like a tit-for-tat battle between the cat and mouse. Either you make them attack each other, or defend against the other, and you earn donuts by if you choose correctly.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Something more like a tit-for-tat battle between the cat and mouse. Either you make them attack each other, or defend against the other, and you earn donuts by if you choose correctly.

Maybe kind of like how tap ball was but you're using itchy and scratchys friends to make itchys team while the game creates scratchys (or vice versa)

• jonny092110
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    We have the space shuttle. I'd love to see a "Flay Me to the Moon" reenactment!
  • crazychimpah39
    107 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I would love the actual Itchy & Scratchy characters as playable characters in Springfield. And before anyone says anything about them being cartoon characters, we did get Radioactive Man, Fallout Boy & Petroleus Rex. Who are all comic book characters. So anything is possible. Also would like to see Poochie get added as well.

Plus their visual tasks would probably be one of the best ones ever in Tapped Out. Especially if they involve gore lol

latest?cb=20110105220923

I agree.
  • crodf20
    101 posts
    edited February 2016
    Please!
  • airjordanlives
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Yes PLEASE include some good ol gore :mrgreen: I am still pretty disappointed that the Itchy & Scratchy billboard doesn't spurt blood haha
  • someonewashere
    1769 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    more people voted for Giant taco then Worker & Parasite
    figures, no love for the common Worker, or the um other thing.
    rPxXwAD.gif

Love Krustys reaction
  • kimmah003
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Capitalizing on I & S would be a great way to revitalize KL!
    That's what I was thinking!
  • edited February 2016
    I'm actually really surprised they don't play a bigger role in this game.
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    OK how about this: something very similar to the mechanics of the game "rock-paper-scissors", or" ro-sham-beau" i think they call it in other countries?? Idk

Anyway, every 8 hours, meaning you can do it 2x per Find Maggie cycle; there's a game available IN KL.

Each game, you see I&S fight. In the middle of the fight action, it freezes, and you pick from a list, the next fight action. Your choice is weighed against a randomly generated counteraction for the other character. (You choose rock, AI chooses paper) if you win, you get 2 donuts. It you, tie = get nothing and wait 8 hrs. Lose and you get nothing and have to wait 16 hrs instead. (I've also thought about a loss costing you a donut. Now that's consequences!)

Of course, instead of rock or paper, it's "fillet brain" or "use hole puncher on eyelids". At least a dozen different choices, all weighted. For each action there's an animation. When you're right your character wins the fight. Otherwise he gets clobbered by the counter move.

Free donuts, simple mechanics, player interaction choosing your fate + chance. (Not completely random). Possible winner or loser every time. New animations. I'd want like 20 different reaction choices for each character. You get choice of three each time, only one wins.

How's that?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • haburbian
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It'll be perfect for my studio set up if more was added! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!