Wait?.. Something happened??
    2z5rqkw.jpg

You and me both. I never get PM'ed anymore. :(
  • Khorah
    187 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Doh.. missed it as well..
    /sigh.. no PM love :(

AND YET the forums are STILLED borked.. com'on EA.. get with the program .. :?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11586 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    basicly there was a glitch where you could tamper the inventory to become the store and buy everything again and again (at original price though. including donuts items).
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I was too late. Oops.
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I love how Easy it is with bad EA server issues it is to have duplicate posts. You think you are posting one but wait no you get two.

Every once in a great while for some reason. I hit send and it makes two posts.
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Just here for the free popcorn.

Eating-Popcorn-3-michael-jackson-21626092-257-192.gif
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I keep missing these things! Please, please add me to your glitch opportunity pm lists!!!! Btw I'm just hoping one of these days that my avatar thingy will display next to my user name here.

(Edited for iPad spell correct typos)
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Bueraner04
    98 posts
    edited February 2016
    wow, just another glitch I get aware of, when it's over... :evil:
  • TheMrKrd
    25 posts
    edited February 2016
    krysface wrote:
    Since this is an EA forum pms could be monitored too. A closed Facebook group that is invite only may be a good idea. It couldn't be any worse than accidentally pming someone on the forum that works for EA and would be less time consuming than trying to send out 100 pms. One of us could set it up and send out invitations via pm to members withe frequent posts, that regularly participate and give tips when they can.

Or an email list or something
  • 4junk3000
    5538 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    THANKS, KIZ!

i was able to read the original thread before someone deleted it. I appreciate that they just posted it, rather than it being just a private message thing. I don't know who made the decision to pull the thread, or if it was done to protect EA or protect the glitch. But special offers, intentional or accidental, are always limited so I'm thankful to those who made effort to spread the word.

Either way, here's a nice patio i finally completed with the last few rainbow picket fences I've been wishing for since their release years ago. I only needed a few more and now ? got'em, thanks to Kiz.

O4V8aDQ.jpg

I wish i could put some tables back there though.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.