EA Forums - Banner

Was going to just let Ned keep riding the snowmobile but...

No way! I'm not leaving anything to chance anymore. I thought of it but bad memories of being locked out of my town floods back. *shudder* I rather leave them in their original outfit doing their original tasks or leave them wandering around.

Replies

• MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    DOHbeeWan wrote:
    I let Ned keep riding the snowmobile, since he was in the middle of doing that task when the update came ad I thought it would be funny for people to visit and see him still going with this no-longer-available task. But then I collected a house near where he was driving and he got cashed in. Damn you tiny screen!

Anybody else leave any Christmas tasks going?

I could just imagine you letting it go till summer time... that would'da been cool 8)

• elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    DOHbeeWan wrote:
    I let Ned keep riding the snowmobile, since he was in the middle of doing that task when the update came ad I thought it would be funny for people to visit and see him still going with this no-longer-available task. But then I collected a house near where he was driving and he got cashed in. Damn you tiny screen!

Anybody else leave any Christmas tasks going?
    No. However, visitors won't see the task being performed if the toon is finished. Haven't you noticed how Homer will jump out of his pool, or another character will morph through a building when you enter? When the cat's away, those mice will play; they only put on a show of working when you return to your town. The only exception for me has been Fat Tony. He ain't ascared of nuttin or nobody. I've watched him finish a smoke before returning to an assigned task!
  • DOHbeeWan
    80 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    MacJiggles, I was (in theory) going to try to keep them going pat the winter update, but who knows if I really would have after a couple of weeks with no Flanders tasks. I could have been the only town with Rod and Todd, unless they didn't show up as Elsie stated.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!